Good Friends?

Love Complications

After lunch ended you parted ways with Dongwoon and headed to your English Literature and Linguistics class.  It was quite a ways away from where you'd eaten lunch and the walk helped your burn off some of the calories you'd gained from eating.  It seriously was a long walk.  And there was a hill.  You were not exactly thrilled.  You stopped a couple times to catch your breath before you continued on your arduous journey.

There were only a few students in the room when you arrived since you still had a good fifteen minutes before class started.  During this period you took some time to talk with the teacher.  Actually, it wasn't really your choice.  Your professor called you over to chat with him as soon as you walked in the room.  After about ten minutes passed he let you go so that you could get yourself seated and ready.

You sat down at a desk in an area that seemed pretty empty.  While you were getting your books ready a group of girls noisly entered the room.  You ignored their entrance and continued to do your own thing, that was, until they mentioned something that caught your attention.

"Don't you think that Minho guy is really hot?" one of the girls asked loudly.

A lot of the other girls nodded their heads in agreement.

You furrowed your brows.  They had your complete attention now.  You scribbled on your notebook while trying to listen to what they were saying.

"But he seems so unapproachable," another girl said.

More nods of agreement.

"He has such a nice smile though," one girl said fanning herself.  "He makes me weak in the knees."

You clenched your teeth and scribbled harder.  

"Hey, do you think I should ask him out?" one girl giggled.

You just barely caught yourself from scoffing outloud.  No.  Just no.  Don't you dare try and ask him out, you shouted in you mind.

A few girls scoffed at her while others verily agreed.

One of the girls who hadn't said much before spoke up.  "Why would you want to go out with Minho?  Have you not seen Jongin?  That man is on two feet.  I don't know about you guys, but he's the man I want."

There was giggling and even more agreement from the girls.

Like anyone is better than Minho, you thought while continuing to mess up your notebook paper.  It's better that they talk about that guy than Minho though.  

You continued to eavesdrop on their conversation to hear if they would mention Minho again, and because you were slightly curious about who they thought could possibly be better than Minho.

"-and have you seen his eyes?  I could stare into them all day long," a girl squealed.

"I heard he was a dancer!  Dancers are always y."

"He has such a cold personality too! I love it!"

More giggles of agreement.

WTF much? What about a cold personality makes a person attractive, you thought incredulously.

"And don't even get me started on his lips!  They look so soft! I want to touch them!"

Yup, it's just getting weirder.

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"I don't think so."

"See, we actually have a chance with Jongin," one of the girls pointed out.  "Minho's got a girlfriend."

You immediately stopped scribbling.  You felt your stomach drop and you didn't even notice when your pen fell onto the floor What?

One of the girls picked it up and handed it back to you.  You manged to nod slightly in thanks.

"How do you know he has a girlfriend?  Have you seen her?" one asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

The girl who pointed out the fact rubbed the back of her neck.  "Not exactly," she mumbled.

You sighed inwardly in relief.

"Oh, wait.  I saw him leaving the campus today with some blonde haired girl.  They seemed really close.  Maybe that was his girlfriend," another girl suggested.

The feeling in your stomach immediately returned and you couldn't help the fact that you mouth had slightly fallen open.  Minho ditched lunch with me to spend it with some girl?  You've got to be kidding me.  But...she's probably just a friend right?  He would have told me if he had a girlfriend.  You nodded your head as you tried to convince  yourself.  I shouldn't jump to conclusions.  Calm down Jazmine.  Think happy thoughts.  You shouldn't believe everything that you hear.

Soon their conversation was back on Jongin and some of the other boys he hung out with.  You wanted class to start so that these girls would shut up and go away.  You tuned them out and went back to doodling in your notebook and didn't take notice when the girls started hushing each other.  You were also unaware of the three very good looking men who had just walked into the room.  You probably never would have noticed them if they hadn't of occupied the seats near yours. 

You briefly looked up at them.  They were pretty good looking, and one of them did look oddly familiar, you just couldn't remember where you'd seen him.  One of them had jet black hair and a vicious stare that just screamed 'Come near me and I'll kill you'.  The third one looked completely stoic.  The one who looked familiar took a seat on your left while his other two friends took the seats in front of and behind him.

You could hear everybody whispering.  You looked over at the girls who had been gossiping only seconds earlier.  They were pointing at the familiar looking boy and kept whispering 'Jongin'.  You realized that this was the person they had been talking about earlier.  You were sure this Jongin guy could hear them whipsering, but he seemed to be ignoring it.  

When you turned to glance at him, to your surprise, he was already staring at you.  This caught you off guard and you looked around to see who it was he was looking at because you were sure it wasn't you.  You leaned to the left and his eyes followed. A small smirk was appearing on his face as he watched you.

"I'm looking at you."

You must have looked exceptionally astonished because he gave you a small amused smile.

"Will you be treating me to coffee anytime soon?" he asked, his smirk returning.

You were puzzled for a moment before it finally clicked.  He was the man who had found your keys at H&M.  You managed to let out a surprised noise just before the bell rang and the teacher called for attention.  Jongin was still smirking when he turned away.

The class went by quickly.  Every once in a while you would turn to look curiously at Jongin.  It was quite the coincidence to meet him here.  When class ended Jongin and his two friends were almost the last people to leave.  As they started for the door, you caught Jongin's attention.  He slowly turned to look at you and waited for you to speak, while the other boys waited a few steps away.

"Um, I was serious when I said I'd buy you a coffee.  Like I told you, I would have been in some serious trouble if I'd lost those keys.  I do think I owe you something."

Jongin seemed to contemplate your offer for a while before answering slowly.  "You don't have to buy me coffee, but there is one small thing I'd like."

You perk up.  "What is it?  As long as it's not a car or anything that expensive I'm sure I can get it," you chuckled lightly.

He smirked and took a step toward you, never breaking eye contact.

"Just your name," was all he said.

You raised an eyebrow at him.  "My name? Instead of coffee you ask me for my name?" you ask in confusion.

He nodded.

"Uh, well it's Jazmine Cunningham," you reply, still feeling baffled.

"Jazmine Cunningham," he repeats slowly, still gazing intently at you.

You had to admit, you really liked the way he said your name.  It sent a sort of tingles down your spine.  His voice was deep and sultry, and his piercing gaze made your stomach feel odd.

"That's my name."

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he said as he finally broke eye contact and turned his back on you and began to walk away.  "I'll see you around then Jazmine," he called glancing at you over his shoulder.  "I think we'll be good friends."  Very Good friends, he thought.

You stood by your seat for a few seconds taking in all of what had just transpired.  You were a bit stunned to say the least and it was safe to say that you really hadn't been expecting it.  You didn't know what the girls had been talking about earlier, but Jongin didn't seem to have a cold personality at all. Your phone vibrating interrupted your thoughts.  

Minho:

Hey, come on out of class!  There's something we have to do~

And with that text all of your previous thoughts of Jongin disappeared as you hurried to meet Minho.

 

 

~

Sorry it's short.  Okay, on a completely unrelated note, have you guys seen B.A.P's new MV for Rain Sound? Oh my gosh, it was friggin' amazing!!! 

My babies are so handsome XD And Zelo! That boy...makes me happy :3

Okay, bye guys ^^