Choi Jaehee

You're Our Beautiful Nerd

Chapter 2

 

“Oh Jaehee dear, I see you already meet Woohyun.” Mrs. Nam chuckled when she realized there was a new presence in her house, she was cooking at the kitchen for dinner when she heard commotion going on the living room. Her son voice was really loud alright, and it seemed he was talking to someone so she went to take a look. Her lips curved into a smile when she realized Jaehee, the daughter of the Choi family taking a visit.

Choi and Nam family was really close since the Nam family moved next to the Choi family’s house. The first time they moved, the boy Woohyun excitedly pulling his Mom’s shirt to introduce themselves to their neighbor, couldn’t wait to meet a new friend. Since then, Woohyun and you became close and little Woohyun always followed you around, sometimes the boy didn’t want to go home from your house whining to his parents.

“Ne Mrs.Nam.” Jaehee gave the elder a polite smile, nodding her head. Woohyun turned his head and beamed at his Mom.

“Mom, can Jaehee join us for dinner?” Woohyun asked, with glint of hope on his eyes.

“A-Ah it’s okay Mrs.Nam, I don’t want to burden you.” You refused. You was grateful that they asked her to join the dinner despite her parents always comes home late because of their work but you didn’t want to burden them.

“Nonsense! You never being a burden to us! Right Woohyun?” Mrs. Nam waved her hand in disapproval, asking her son.

“Yes! Do you know that I miss you so much Jaehee-ah? You don’t want to spend time with this handsome oppa of yours?” Woohyun faked a sob making you frowned and Mrs.Nam chuckled while shaking her head at her son behavior.

“Well, you two continue your talks. I need to finish my cooking.” Mrs.Nam said as she made her way to the kitchen.

“So!” Woohyun clapped his hands to get your attention, you turned to him waiting for him to go on. “How have you been for these past years? How’s school?”

Your mind flew to your usual day at school and your expression turned solemn and sad. Woohyun raised his eyebrow, wondering if he had said something wrong.

“It’s fine…” You said, looking away from the other.

Woohyun narrowed his eyes at you, trying to read your minds. He knew you were lying, he knew you so well. “Really? But I feel like you’re not telling me the truth.”

“I said it’s fine oppa.” You bit your lips, still not looking at him.

Woohyun gave you a look and decided to let it go. *There’s something wrong at her school, well…if she doesn’t want to tell me, I just need to find out.* Woohyun smirked.

“WOOHYUN! JAEHEE! DINNER!”

“We’re coming Mom!”

***

L opened the door in front of him and came in, soon after that he heard a sound of footsteps coming toward him. He smiled, knowing who it was.

“Hyung!” A 4 years old boy appeared in front of him, hugging L’s leg looking rather happy to see him. L ruffled the little boy’s hair in affection with a loving smile on his face.

“Hey Leo-ah, have you been a good boy when hyung wasn’t here?” L carried his little brother on his arms, looking at his innocent eyes.

“Of course hyung! Leo is a good boy!” Leo beamed making L chuckled at his cuteness. The middle age woman appeared, leaning in front of the wall with a welcoming smile on her face.

“Welcome home Myungsoo-ah.”

“I’m home, Aunt.” L smiled, put Leo down on the ground. He took her shoes and socks off and proceeding his way to his room to get change. Leo ran back to his aunt, hugging the woman’s leg beaming since his hyung went to his room. The woman chuckled, and carried Leo to his room knowing it was time for the little boy’s afternoon nap.

L came inside into his room and settled down his school bag on the table, he walked toward the cupboard to change into a clean clothes and made his way to the bed to take some rest. His room was quite clean for a guy, actually L was a clean freak so his room was spotless. His friends sometimes about it, but he didn’t care less. Clean room equal happy L.

He laid down on the bed, sighing when he thought about school. He was getting tired of those girls who keep following him around like a puppy. They didn’t understand that L hates the attention, and wanted to get rid of them. But every time he gave them a cold shoulder, they became crazier. That’s what made him so frustrated. His mind wondered to the one girl that had caught his attention for a long time. This girl wasn’t like the other girls, she didn’t throw herself to him.

Somehow, L was interested in that girl. Actually, he had been observing this girl and he knew behind those glasses there was an innocent and beautiful girl. L’s eyes widened when he realized what he was thinking, he scolded himself for thinking about it. Now education was all that matters, he needed to go to great college, got a nice job so he could help support himself, his aunt, and his little brother.

*But I wonder why she dress like that?* L wondered as in few minutes he drifted off to sleep.

 

Hello dear readers, here i come with another update~ How's this story so far? I hope you like it.

Please don't forget to comments, because it will help me to update faster. Thanks for reading and suscribe ^^/

Oh, L's little brother indeed is Leo from MBLAQ Hello Baby.

 

 

Saranghae!