Jjik Jjik

You're Our Beautiful Nerd

Chapter 5

 

L just arrived at his home from school, when he finally inside he felt something weird. It was too quiet, this wasn’t right. He knew his aunt wasn’t home because she already informed him earlier that she needed to do something. But Leo was never this quiet, he walked inside quickly calling his little brother’s name. Hearing nothing made L more anxious so he took a quick steps to Leo’s bedroom.

“Leo-ah…?” He opened the door lightly, peeking his head inside. He gasped when he saw his little brother on the floor with his eyes closed. “Leo-ah!” He ran to the boy’s side, lifted his head to his lap and turned panic when he saw how pale he was.

L leaned his palm on Leo’s forehead and his eyes widened by the temperature, he was burning up.  L put Leo gently on the boy’s bed and ran outside to the kitchen to take some compress with ice, some medicine and a glass of water.  He quickly came back to the room and put the glass and medicine on the table beside the bed, he put the compress on the little boy’s forehead to decrease the temperature.

“H-hyung…” Leo’s eyes opened slightly as he whimpered weakly.

“Hyung’s here, Leo-ah…have you eaten?” L asked, he couldn’t give Leo medicine if the boy hadn’t eat his meal. Leo nodded his head slowly, and coughed lightly.

“Good…now you need to take medicine to get better, arasso?”

Leo’s face scrunched up by the mention of medicine, he hated it. Especially the bitter taste on his mouth.

“If you eat the medicine, hyung will buy you a lot of ice creams when you get better.” L tried to persuade him, knowing the boy could never say no to ice cream.

“Arasso…” L smiled satisfied and gave the boy the medicine and a glass of water, Leo gulped it down and he frowned at the taste as he stuck his tongue repeatedly to get rid of the taste.

“Good boy.” L ruffled the younger’s hair in affection, smiling lightly. “Now go to sleep.” L covered the boy’s body with blanket. Leo closed his eyes slowly, snuggling to his pillow. L kissed his little brother’s forehead and caressing his hair until he finally fell asleep.

~~~

You were laying down on his bed while looking at the ceiling as his mind wandered to today’s event. It wasn’t the first time you and Woohyun being that close, but you didn’t why suddenly you feel nervous around your best friend. Yes, he was different now. He looks more mature and much more handsome, but you didn’t want to admit that you have some kind of feelings toward the other male.

You sighed and hugged your pillow with a pout on your mouth, trying not to think about it. When you finally forgot suddenly your phone rang, signaling you got a new text. You looked at your phone and saw there was a new message from the guy himself.

Are you still awake?  =_=

-Woohyun- oppa

You chuckled a bit when you realized his habit of texting still the same, that emoticon was always there. You started to type the reply to him with a smile on your face.

Yes, I am. Waeyo? Can’t sleep?

-Jaehee

Yeah…I try to close my eyes but I still can’t fall asleep. =_=

-Woohyun- oppa

Then count sheeps or something. –chuckles-

-Jaehee

Right! I’ll try that, you’re a genius! Goodnight <3 =_=

-Woohyun-oppa

You laughed when you saw the last message, you couldn’t believe that he was actually gonna do it. Woohyun was really cute, you thought. Sometimes you just wanted to pinch his cheeks. Noticing it was already late, you slipped under your warm blanket and hugged your pillow. Making yourself comfortable, finally you closed your eyes and fell asleep into a deep slumber. Without you knowing, you were looking forward for tomorrow, school wasn’t so bad after all.