Weird Feeling

You're Our Beautiful Nerd

 

Chapter 4

 

Finally it was lunch time, you went to the cafeteria with Woohyun side by side. Everyone still staring at you, confused by Woohyun who actually followed you around anywhere.

“What is the new kingka doing with that nerd?”

“What’s so good about her?

You bit your lips trying to calm down yourself, even though you didn’t show it through your expression but inside you were dying. Woohyun frowned when he saw you, he could see right through you.

*So that’s what happen at school, people keep bad mouthing her. They don’t even know how beautiful Jaehee is, inside and out. They’re so stupid for not seeing that.* Woohyun thought as he stared at you.

“WOOHYUN-AH! JAEHEE-AH!” Both of you turned your head to the direction of the voice and saw Sunggyu waving his hand asking you and Woohyun to come to their table. All of infinite members were already there, Woohyun beamed when he saw his cousin while he was pulling Jaehee’s hand to the table.

Woohyun took a seat beside Sunggyu and you took a seat beside him. You turned to your right and saw L sitting there, when he noticed you look at him he gave you a smile. You flushed, thinking he was so good looking. He chuckled a bit when he saw you blush. *Cute.*

Woohyun who saw the interaction between you two, narrowed his eyes and poked your shoulder. You turned to Woohyun with question on your eyes but he just smiled brightly at you. You titled your head confusedly by his odd behavior.

“So, Jaehee-ah. How can you and this idiot can be so close?” Sunggyu asked, referring to Woohyun.

“What did you just call me?” Woohyun protested, pouting made the others including you laughed.

“We’re best friends from childhood.” You answered. Their mouth formed into an ‘o’ as they nodding their heads.

*So they’re best friends huh? That’s why they’re so close…* L thought as he looked at you.

“Are you always been together?” Sungyeol asked curiously. You turned your head to Woohyun and saw him grinning. You nodded your head slowly as his grin turned brighter.

“How can you stand being with Woohyun for so long?” Sunggyu asked directly made the others laughed.

“Hey! What is that supposed to mean? I’m a fun person to be with…Right Jaehee?” Woohyun slung his hand around your shoulder with a bright smile on his face, you couldn’t say no to that so you just nodded once again.

“She seems force to say yes! Ahahahaha!” Dongwoo laughed when he saw your uncomfortable reaction. Woohyun pouted slightly and looking at you with a look.

You bit your lips in guilt, scratching your neck didn’t know what to do. L chuckled a bit looking at your cute reaction, Sungyeol who sitting beside L stared at him in suspicion. He looked at his best friend and you back and forth as his lips formed into a smirk, knowing that he found out about L’s little secret. L was easy to read.

*L-ah, I never see you like this. Interesting…don’t worry, hyung will help you.* Sungyeol thought as he smiling at his brilliant plan.

“So Jaehee-ah, how come I haven’t seen you around here?” Hoya asked made you lowered your head. You knew you were invisible since you always looked down when you were walking.

“Hyung…” L nudged Hoya, warned him when he saw you became uncomfortable with your question.

“What..? I’m just curious…”Hoya shrugged and continued to eat his foods. L rolled his eyes at his hyung’s insensitiveness.

Woohyun had been staring at you since Hoya threw that question, he knew you always try to be invisible as you can because of the insults and mocks people gave you. He missed the cheerful you, he knew that side of you still there. But, at school that seemed almost impossible. You were just insecure of what people think about you and Woohyun wanted you to realize that you were awesome just the way you are.

~~~

You and Woohyun were walking back from school when suddenly Woohyun stepped his steps, looking at you with a grin on his face. You turned to him, showing a confused looks.

“Let’s go somewhere before we go home.”

“Go where?” You asked, tilting his head slightly made Woohyun giggled.

“Let’s go to the arcade, show me the way.” He demanded made you rolled your eyes.

“This way.” You walked to the direction to the arcade which was near the two of you. When you arrived there, it had already crowded with people. You made your way inside with Woohyun by your side.

Woohyun started to pull you around, looking of all kind of games. You didn’t really like to go to the arcade, since you pretty much at it. But since Woohyun likes it so much you just couldn’t say no. You remembered when you were a child, little Woohyun eyes would light up at the sight of the arcade.

“Jaehee-ah! Let’s play this first!” Woohyun pulled you to the basketball games. Woohyun loved this game the most and he was pretty good at it, not he was expert. When it finally began, Woohyun shot the balls smoothly to the hoop.

You were just watching in amazement, he was getting better since the last time you saw him played, the scores kept getting up. When the times started to run out, he turned at you.

“Do you want to try?” He asked, your eyes widened at your question and shook your head immediately.

“I’m at it.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you.” He guided you to in front of the machine, gave you the ball. He wrapped his arms around you from behind, you could feel his chest on your back. He guided your hand as his eyes stared at the hoop.

You gulped, starting to get nervous by the closeness. You could hear his heart beating fast. He moved your hand to make a shoot and the ball went smoothly inside the hoop made him grinned.

“See? It’s not that hard.” You smiled at him and trying to control your heart beat that beating in a fast pace. *What’s wrong with me?*

Do you guys like it? ^^

Please comment and suscribe! Don't be a silent readers T.T