The New Member of Infinite

You're Our Beautiful Nerd

Chapter 3

 

You stood in front of your house, all dressed up on your new uniform with school bag slung on your shoulders. You remembered today Woohyun gonna enroll at the same school as you, you turned to your head to his house but he still hadn’t come out. *He don’t want to be late on his first day of school right? Aigoo.*

Suddenly like he was hearing your thought the door opened, revealing Woohyun with a grin on his face waving excitedly when he saw you.

“Jaehee-ah! Jaehee-ah!” He skipped towards you with his new uniform and bag, he stopped in front of you still grinning. “Jajang! How do I look?” You looked at him from top to bottom, he looks perfect, you still couldn’t believe he could change this much in these past few years.

“You look okay…”I muttered, adjusting your glasses.

He gasped, “Okay?! I look so attractive and you said I look okay?” He pouted, unsatisfied with your answer.

You tried not to laugh at him, “Yeah, you look okay.” You snickered as you walked away made him gasped again.

He caught up with you in no times and walked beside you, scowling once for a while. You peeked at his face and giggled a bit when you saw his expression, he looks pissed.

“I was just kidding, Woohyunnie-oppa.” You called him by his nickname that I gave to him few years ago.

“Yeah yeah you were just—Wait! You called me Woohyunnie-oppa!” He beamed, suddenly you regret calling him that because you knew what would come next. He pulled you into bone crashing hug, while he jumping around in joy.

“Heheheheh Hee Hee called me Woohyunnie-oppa~”

“O-oppa you’re choking me.”

“Oops, sorry.” He let you go and threw you that innocent face again, you just rolled your eyes at him, walking away from him. Of course, he followed you again throwing hearts and aegyos for you to forgive him. It worked.

When you arrived at school, people’s eyes glued into the new guy immediately. You really wanted to walk away from Woohyun, knowing he attracted people’s attention by his good looks but the taller guy wrapping his arms around your shoulder ignoring the others’ stare walking proudly inside with that grin on his face.

“Who is that? What is he doing with that nerd?” You could hear what they said about you and you just wanted to disappear right now as insecurities eating you alive.

Suddenly you could feel someone’s covering your ears from the mocking, you looked up and saw Woohyun grinning at you. “Don’t listen to them, you look perfect to me.”  You flushed into a deep shade of red by his sweet words made him chuckled.

“Aww Jaehee just blushed~” He started to tease you made you pouted.

“Hahahaha! Cute!”

You felt girls throwing a death glares at you but you didn’t care right now, school was much better since Woohyun stood right next to you. You smiled gratefully at Woohyun as he ruffled your hair in affection.

You suddenly could hear screams from the girls made you and Woohyun turned around, even you already knew the answer why. There they were, the kingkas of Woolim High School Infinite looking dazzling as always.

“Woohyun! What are you doing at my school? And since when you come back to Korea?” The leader named Sunggyu suddenly said that after he saw Woohyun. *What? How can he know Woohyun?* You thought confusedly, looking at Woohyun. Woohyun just grinned at Sunggyu direction, not looking surprised at all to see the other guy.

“Because my dear cousin, I moved back here.” My eyes turned wide, I never knew Woohyun had a cousin. Whispering went loud after people heard Woohyun’s words, being the leader’s cousin that means you got into the Kingka clique immediately, and looking at Woohyun he already fitted to be one.

Woohyun and Sunggyu got caught up in a conversation when you felt someone’s stare at you, you looked up and saw L staring right at you. When he got caught, he turned his head quickly made you blink your eyes in confusion.

“You know what Woohyun, you should join us for lunch!” Sunggyu suggested, receiving a nods from the other members.

“That would be great hyung, but…can Jaehee come along too?” Woohyun walked toward you, slung his hand around your shoulder grinning.

The Infinite members turned to you and you gulped by their stares.

“Sure!” The guy you know as Sungyeol nodded his head, with a big smile on his face. You was stunned for a moments when you found out you were going to have lunch with the Kingkas.

“Yeah, he’s right. Your friend is my friend too. Come on, let’s go inside.” The leader gave you a smile when you just stared at them with dumbfounded face while girls were so envious of you and throwing you curses that you could hear very well.

You let out a sigh as you walked inside together with the infinite guys. Woohyun realized your gloomy face. “What’s wrong Jaehee? Don’t let them get to you okay? Let’s go to class~” He winked and pulled you inside making you chuckled a bit.