Welcome Back!

You're Our Beautiful Nerd

Chapter 1

 

You stopped in front of your school gates, whispering words of comfort inside your heart while hugging the books closet to your chest. You adjusted your glasses and breathed. *Hwaiting Choi Jaehee.*

You started to move your feet and walked inside your school. You looked around, noticing people started to give you a look, snickering with their friends. You bit your lips as you looked down and continued to walk as soon as you can.

You collided into someone and your books fell off from your hands, you bended down mumbling an apology to the person that you bumped to, you looked up and saw L one of the kingkas at your school helping you to collect your books.

“It’s okay, you need to be careful.” L said, giving your books back to your hand. You still stared at the handsome guy in front of you without blinking. You thought kingkas should be rude and mean, but why was this guy helping a nerd like you? L gave you one last look, nodding his head and walked away. You was still holding your books, totally stunned. *Get a grip Choi Jaehee, not all people are mean.*

You got out from your daze, stood up as you patting your books to get rid of the dirt and continued your way to your class. When you arrived at the class, no one paid attention to you, of course. You just shrugged it off like usual and walked to your seat at the corner, near the window. You settled down your bag on the table and took a seat.

You turned his head and saw L being crowded by girls as usual, he huffed in annoyance as he continued to ignored his fan girls. You observed the kingka more, you were kinda confused why he didn’t like the attention, boys usually like those kinds of attention. L felt someone’s stare at him, thinking it must be his other fan girls as he turned his head slightly and saw the girl from before. You blushed in embarrassment when he caught you staring and turned your head immediately. L raised his eye brow and his lips formed into a small smile.

***

You arrived at your home with a sigh, today was the same. Countless insult being thrown at you because of your looks. Never getting old, you maybe could maintain that smile in front of them but inside you were dying.

As you sighed once again, you noticed someone standing in front of the Nam family’s house, you blinked your eyes when you felt that guy was familiar. That guy was gorgeous alright, and he could fit into the kingkas group in no time you thought. Feeling the other’s presence, the guy turned around and met eyes with you. He narrowed his eyes at you as you gulped thinking this guy already judging you by your looks. Unexpectedly that guy broke into a bright smile as he waving his hands excitedly at you. You stared at the guy with mouth opened, confused by his cheerful personality. You pointed at yourself, making sure he was waving at you.

He nodded his head once again and making his way to you, you gulped and walked back in reflex.

“Yahhhhh! Why are you backing away from your Woohyunnie-oppa like that Jaehee-ah?” The guy whined and his lips formed into a pout. You let out a gasp when that words rolled out from his mouth.

“Woo-Woohyun-oppa? Nam Woohyun?” You pointed at the tall guy, gasping in shock. It couldn’t be, Nam Woohyun was your best friend at childhood. He moved to the States when he was 8. The Nam Woohyun you knew was nerd like you, but now the guy in front of you looks like a freaking model that came right out of a magazine.

“Yes! It’s me Jaehee-ah! Aww come on~ You don’t want to give this oppa a hug? Don’t you miss me? It’s been a years!” Woohyun opened his arms , pulling you into his arms without your approval. You let out a squeak when he hugged you tightly, nuzzling his face into your neck made you shiver.

“I miss you so much Jaehee-ah~” Woohyun cooed.

“…A-a I-I miss you too Woohyun-oppa.” You croacked.

“Awwwww I miss you calling me oppa!” Woohyun swayed both of you left to right while he was hugging you.

“W-Woohyun oppa! I can’t breathe!”

“Oops. Sorry.” Woohyun pulled away from the hug, grinning innocently.

“When do you come back oppa? Are you here on vacation or something?” You asked curiously, looking up since he was really tall.

“Nah uh, I’m gonna stay here from now on. And guess what? I’m gonne be enroll in the same school as you! How great is that?” Woohyun beamed made your mouth wide opened.

“W-what? How do you know my school?”

“Tch tch tch, you underestimate this guy’s ability~ Of course from your Mom!” You palmed your face, knowing his personality hadn’t change a bit.

“Okay then.” You muttered.

“Hey! Why you don’t look happy when you see me? Now I’m gonna be with you  24/7! Isn’t that great?” He clapped his hands.

“Oppa, I need some sleep. ALONE.”

“Yeah, beside sleep! Come to my house! We need a lot of things to catch up!” He alreadly pulled your hand to the direction of your house without waiting your answers. You shook his head, chuckling. How much you missed this guy, having an old friend wouldn’t be so bad. No, it was awesome. You followed Woohyun to his house with a big smile on your face.

 

The first chapter is up! How is it guys? I hope I don't dissapoint you!

I love you my dear suscribers ;) Comment and tell me what you think okay? ^o^/