Young Love

Young love

"chingu-ya, I like you to meet someone" cheundong came to our house, its only a few days left and goodbye high school. My mom is busy preparing for a little celebration, she was actually more excited than me being out of high school. "oh,cheundong-ya, you came" as i greeted my friend but my eyes's are fixed on the girl next to him, she look's familiar yet i can't seem to wonder where have i seen this little thing..she's pretty tho suit cheundong really well. "yeah, chingu, i like you to meet someone" as he smile brightly and pulled the girl closely next to him, my curiosity keep buzzing in my thoughts as to where have i seen her...so familiar..."Chingu, i like you to meet my girlfriend, Han Seungyeon, the girl at the prom..don't you remember?" and it snaps at me that she was indeed the girl that night..the one eyeing my bestfriend..what are the odds of that??? I smile brightly as i greeted Seungyeon, It make's me so happy that my friends find someone they can call their love..joon meet his mate Oh Yeon Seo at a school audition and i think it was love at first sight...cheundong meet Han Seungyeon at the prom and me...I don't know when or where Seungho might be at this time....Just a mere thought of him makes my heart ache...oh how i missed him so much.

 

It's graduation time and all the student's are gathering in the auditorium, minute's after the event ends. "chingu, chuckaeh" Joon and cheundong scream as soon as they saw me "chuckaeh joon and cheundong-shi, we finally made it" i said as soon they hugged me tightly and it make's me suffocate. The night hasn't been ending and we are back at my house where my mom prepared her little celebration for me. I coud'nt stand the happiness that was happening inside so i went out to get a few breather when all of a sudden.... "JAGIYA" a loud scream from somewhere, as i look around to see where the noise was coming from a silhouette of 3 man appeared in the corner of my streets, to my surprised it was GO, Mir and....Seungho. My eye's couldn't believe that he was walking towards to where i was then suddenly my heart starts beating faster than a speeding bullet..What is this? why do i feel like this everytime i see him? I was frozen, frozen from the stares that he was giving me...Why is my body shivering??Seungho...please stop..I don't wanna go to that pain again? my mind was wondering....

 

GO and Mir went inside to join the rest..and there is just me and seungho..."jagiya..i-i " as you find a word to say, i just stand there still, frozen from your stares earlier, I could'nt find my strenght to speak nor move, you moved in closer..still not speaking..then suddenly you pulled me close to you, chest to chest, our face close, our lips closed to touch..i could feel your warm breath closed to me.."s-seungho-ya, what are you doing?" is all i could say...oh how i long for this moment, and immediately without mercy you pulled me tighter for a kiss, a passionate kiss that you have been holding for so long finally released it, i pulled myself out of your touch but you are too strong...our breath was heavy..the answer that i was hoping for was there in that kiss..i let go as you took aim on my heart...all the pain i feel was washed away..."jagiya" you tried to speak but i stop you "shhh, I know yaboo, i know" and that night was the best night, filled with love and happiness.