Young Love

Young love

The next day in school rumor was flying like in a tabloid "is that the girl, the one that seungho likes" one student said "yeah, but she's not that pretty tho, wonder what he seen on her" the other student said. Everyone was staring at me, i don't understand, Am i the one they are talking about? We tried so hard to keep our relationship a sercret but i guessed it didn't work. As I was walking towards my locker cheundong smile at me like there's nothing happened from the previews night "Good Morning chingu" cheundong greets, cheundong caught me by surprised as he put his arms around my shoulder " oh, hi cheundong-shi, Go-Good Morning" i smiled. "what's wrong? ahh, them chingu,Don't worry about them, they just had nothing better to do" he said. As we are heading to first class, the kid Mir spotted us "ohhhhh, What is this? tsk. yah,did seungho know's about this...ohhh scandalous" he said teasingly "YAH! aish this kid" cheundong said, I didn't realized at the time that cheundong's arm was still around me, I immediately took it off. "So, you are the girlfriend of my oppa" a girl said to me. She's pretty, not just pretty but like a goddess, her hair is like silky and she has a nice figure. Oppa? i thought, why does this girl call my boyfriend oppa, who is she? "oh, hi gyuri nice to see you too" as cheundong said to the girl. Gyuri? that's her name, this goddess like person infront of me and she calls my boyfriend oppa..what is her deal? "hi, cheundong, nice to see you too" she said to him flirtingly  "still making troubles are you, gyuri?" cheundong said to the girl. "well, if your friend here don't back off at my oppa, then yes, I'll start trouble and you know I always get what i want, right cheundong?" she said as if she was treaten me " I'm sorry, I don't know what's your deal but why do you call my boyfriend oppa?" i said to that, She just look at me and walks away. Ugh! what a rude person she was,to my curiosity i asked cheundong about Gyuri, he said she was one of the popular kids in school just like seungho.To my frustration the whole day wasn't what i expected it to be. Joon and cheundong tried to cheer me up, telling jokes and acting silly but nothing works to get my attention. Until cheundong suggested that we should go to the mall after school coz that's the only way that will keep me occupied, and boy was he right, cheundong know's me so well.

As we are looking thru every store a familiar voice caught my attention "Oppa, can you get me this? Oppa, Oppa" the voice demands. "chingu where are you going?" cheundong said to me as he saw me leaving. My eyes could'nt believe it, my fear of him being in another girls arm came true,seungho was linking arms with that Gyuri girl from school, you saw me and immediately took her arms away from you. To my surprised I just stood there for quite a while until you said "ja-jagiya,it's not what you think, this is not what it looks like, she was just a friend" you explain to what i just witnessed, cheundong caught up with me and saw you, as he was about to hit you, i suddenly feel my eyes getting all teared up, i couldn't breath so I run as far away as i could. You and Cheundong went after me "chingu,wait up" he said. A big bang is all i heard, when i look back cheundong was lying on the ground, a car had hit him "cheundong-shi, cheundong-shi, omg! are you ok? I'm sorry, so sorry" is all i could say to him as i ran back. You just stood there, coudn't believed what just happened, instead of me being hit by that car my bestfriend put himself on the line. Joon acompany me to the hospital the next day, cheundong had a broken leg due to the impact of the car. You where no where to be seen since the day of the incident, sadden by your fast disappearance I guessed it was for the better. Days had passed and cheundong was relasead from the hospital, it was spring break and still no news from you. Joon and I spent our spring break visiting cheundong until he gets better. "chingu, heard anything from seungho?" as joon asked me, all i could do is shake my head since i haven't heard anything from you, not even a single phone call,Cheundong look at me with sympathy in his eyes "don't worry chingu, he'll come around" as he tries to encouraged me.

Spring break is over and we are back in school, cheundong was well and back to his own feet, as we are walking towards our locker area GO and Mir was standing there waiting for us to arrived. "Hello" as both GO and Mir greet us. "GO-shi, do you hear anything about seungho?" I asked, to that GO just hand me a letter "Seungho want us to give you this and to tell you that he was really sorry" both GO and Mir walk away after they hand me the letter. "Oh, what is that a loved letter" as Gyuri saw the letter and stop by our locker, my anger was going off tru the roof and I just want to hit her right then and there but cheundong stop me for making a scene "I told you i always get what i want"  and walks away with a smile on her face, i face cheundong and give him the stare, you should just let me hit her, ugh that wrench! who does she think she is cinderella as i thought to myself "sorry chingu but i can't let you get spelled on our last day of school" cheundong said to that i'm still thankful that he didn't let me hit her coz if he does she won't be seeing her pretty face. As i got home I opened your letter, my tears falls down countinuesly. Pain is what surrounds me that day, pain of you not being there with me.