Young Love

Young love

The next day at school, saw you standing next to my locker, waiting. Waiting? What is he waiting for? Is he waiting for me? As I try to approach you "SEUNGHO-YAH" G.O called your name. "Byunghee" you said lowly. You then walked away with G.O. I try to run after you but Cheundong stop me "chingu, sorry i was late"he said. "chundong-shi, it's ok, i just got here anyways" i said. After we got all the stuff we needed for our next class , I tried to look back at you, where you are still a slight distance from where I stand. At a glimpse of my eye I saw you look back at me too, i strattled as you caught me staring "chingu, are you ok? you look like you saw a ghost" cheundong said. "a-a-ani cheundong, something just came up, let's go, we don't wanna be late" i said, as we are leaving towards to class my heart all of sudden feels flattered as I saw you smiling to my foolish attempt, ahh, pabo,pabo as i thought, why did i even look back, but that moment feels like heaven is singing on me, then suddenly i feel myself smiling, giggling like a little girl and cheundong can't figured out what is wrong with me " chingu-ya, are you sure you are ok? why do you seem so happy all of a sudden" he asked. " oh cheundong-shi, you had no idea ?" i said to him. To that cheundong just look at me with a puzzled expression. "CHEUNDONG, CHINGU" as Joon waved at us trying to get our attention. It's lunch time once again and we are in the caffeteria and since I'm still in awe of what just happened, joon and cheundong decided to go see a movie on weekends, both of them look at me "chingu, do you wanna come with me and joon to watch a movie this weekend? its going to be fun" cheundong said kicking my feet so that my sense come's back to normal "s-sure, i got nothing to do anyway's" as I said stratting, I immediately realize that i need to help my mom this weekend since we just moved in to this town. "ah, sorry guys but i have to help my mom get unpack our stuff this weekend" i said. "don't worry chingu, we're helping you so that you can come with us after" joon said. "really? you guys would do that for me?" i asked. "sure why not,that's why we are friends, right?" cheundong said. Weekend came's, joon and cheundong really did help us unpack our stuff and my mom seem's to be pleased on how polite and nice my friend's are. After we done unpacking we head to the movie theather and to all the movie's that joon pick, Cheundong and i just look at each other "yah, are you crazy? do you want us to have a heart attack or something or perhaps a nightmare" cheundong said to joon " what's wrong with the one I pick?" joon said " well, it's a horror movie joon-shi and you know me and cheundong are not a big fan of that" i said to joon. Joon can't do anything since its 2 against 1, so we ended up picking another movie. After the movie we went to eat dinner at one of the near by diner in town. As we are decicing on what to order, the waiter came to our table "good evening, can i take your order" the waiter said. We all look up to see the waiter and to our surprised it was seungho who was our waiter. I immediately feel my face turn red like it's on fire not expecting that my crush will be working in this diner. Seungho just smiled at us, ignoring the fact that he was one of the popular kids in school. But something is odd, this is not the seungho that i met the first day of school.

 

"SEUNGHO-YA" a voice called him , it was GO the one that look like an ahjussi, with the loudest kid Mir. "yah, imma when are you done with your shift?" Go asked . " In an hour bro, let me just finish this table and im out" you said. Mir saw whose table it was you serving and to his witty ways he say's.... "hyung, i didn't know your girlfriend was here" Mir pointed at me. "aish, mir-ya how many time's do i have to tell you, she's not my girlfriend" you said. "not yet but will be soon" GO continued. I blushed as soon that i heard GO's comment to you.  Seungho turn to us and appologized for his friends behavior     "sorry about that, they are just joking" you said while looking at me, I blushed even more. The next day I got a call from cheundong "hello, chingu-ya" cheundong said on the other line "oh cheundong-shi, what's up?" i asked. "hmmm, chingu i did something bad to you" cheundong said "what did you do cheundong" i asked. " i gave seungho your number,chingu, since he was asking for it last night" he said. To that I almost drop my phone,seungho asked for my number? why? then I immediately feel my face became hotter like the summer in july, "yoboseyo,yoboseyo, chingu, are you still there?" cheundong said. "ah ah yah cheundong-shi im still here, It just surprised me actually" i said. "yeah, me too chingu, i didn't even know that he was that nice and what do you know he even asked for your number, joon and I was hesitating for a while but joon forced me to give it to him so..."cheundong explained.  So joon is the one that forced cheundong to give it to seungho, I thought," it's ok cheundong you don't have to explained" i said with a big foolish smile on my face. At school i saw you again next to my locker, my heart start beating like a drum as I'm getting closer to my locker. Our eye locked as soon as you saw me walking towards, but you immediately turn around like a shy little boy. "Hi" i said just to break the ice "Hi" you said back. "are you waiting for someone, seungho? right?" i asked. As you turn around to face me, my attention went focused on you bitting your lip. Oh, how do i love to bite those lips too, I thought. "SEUNGHO-YA" GO yells at your name once again and I immediately shake my head trying to get that illusion out, you waved at GO and smile as you were walking towards him.