Young Love

Young love

It was the first day of school when I first met you. "excuse me, can you tell me where this room is, i'm new to this school" . You were in the locker area when I asked you, you turn around and you smile at me. At that moment I was cast by a powerful spell. This man, why does he exist, but you turn around and leave. "Don't worry, he's not really into newbie". A voice behind me say. "Oh,is that why?" I said. "Yeah, he's one of the popular in school,ahh Yang Seungho, president of the school committee". So,that was your name, Yang Seungho. Such a beautiful name for a handsome man. "By the way i'm Park Cheundong, but you can call me thunder, whatever you need i'm the man". With that I was at ease "Nice to meet you, Cheundong-shi,can you direct me to this room" I said. Cheundong look at my class schedule "Oh, no problem, this would be easy, we both have the same class"he said. "That's great,i'm glad that we both have the same class" I said. "Me too" cheundong said. "So, lets go,chingu we don't wanna be late on the first day of school"he said. The rest of the day cheundong was with me, he give me a tour of the school, the cafeteria, the gym and to one of our class. But something caught me as we are entering the class, Seungho was there. Seungho is in my math class. What is the odds of that ,I thought. But you didn't look, something inside of me hurt, "Chingu, are you ok? Is there something bothering you?" Cheundong said. "No, Cheundong-shi i'm ok" I lied.

 

That day at the cafeteria the whole time, what you did bother me. Cheundong look at me with a worried face "Are you sure you are ok, chingu?" he asked, "I'm ok" I said but I still hide the truth. "Hyung" Cheungdong said waving to a guy that looks like one of the model in a magazines. "Oh Cheungdong-shi" the guy waved back at him and walk towards our table. "Hyung, meet my new friend" Cheundong said. "Chingu this is Lee Changsun" he said. "Hello" the guy said. "Ai dude, why you must say my real name, just call me Joon" he said. "Nice to meet you Joon-shi" I said. Lunch time was nice I met a new friend, the day seems getting better and for a split second I forget about you. After school Cheundong asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with him and Joon. I said ok since i'm new to the place and I don't know my whereabouts. We went shopping and I never seen a guy shop like Joon-shi, no wonder he looks like a model. As we were walking through the mall, I heard a loud scream in one of the corner of the mall, "HYUNG, WAHHH ...ISN'T THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND" the guy scream. Me, Cheundong and Joon all look at where the voice was and Seungho was there,"Aish, Mir, shut up! She's not my girlfriend" Seungho said, "Yah, aish this kid" the other guy said. The pain I feel earlier came back, i dont know why or what it is, and why do i feel like this. When i dont even know you well but you left such a strong first impression on me. Maybe I like bad boys or guys that like the girl but didn't, that's what you feel like on me. Cheundong walk by to me " Chingu, you know who that is?"he said. "Is he the guy that don't like newbies" I said. "Yeah, thats right, don't worry about them they are just attention seekers" Joon said. As we where walking away from the loud kid I asked Cheundong who where the two guys that was with Seungho. "The loud one, that's Mir, don't worry about him, he mostly just act like a kid, the other guy that looks like a ahjussi, that's Byunghee, they are part of the popular kids in school" he said. After that night, Joon and Cheundong took me home, we say our goodbyes and they are gone from my sight.