Young Love

Young love

My whole day seems heavenly , joon and cheundong both look at me and wondering why I'm smiling lately "chingu, you seem happy..did something good happened? did he called you yet"cheundong asked curiously. "ani,but today seems like a good day, doesn't it cheundong-shi?" i said to him. Both joon and cheundong agreed, it was indeed a good day. The day went fast, as we are heading towards the school gate, joon saw you standing in one of the tree next to the school gate "chingu, i think someone is waiting for you" joon told me pointed at the gate. Once again my heart starts to beat like a drum, who is he waiting for this time? is he waiting for me? i thought. "chingu, are you sure you are ok with this" cheundong asked. I nodded " don't worry guys i can handle myself" I told both of them. Joon and cheundong wave goodbye at me as we reached the school gate. You look at me then look both ways to see nobody was around " hi, is it ok if i walk you home" you said. it surprised me that you were waiting for me this time "y-yeah,s-sure" i said strattledly.

As we are walking you asked curiously "so, how do you like living in korea?" out of the blue i smiled " i like it, its new, very challenging" i said honestly, "very challenging,huh?" you said smilingly, your comment caught me by surprised, does he like challenge? does this mean that I'm a challenge to him? ah, i don't think so, i thought aimlessly. As i look to see your expression, there you were again bitting your lip. All of a sudden I feel my knees weaker and fell closed to you. "oh, are you ok?" you asked, "y-yeah, Im ok, I think i step on something" i said covering my clumsyness. As I lift my face to look at you, our eyes locked like they are talking to each other on how much we both want to kiss. And when the moment never seem to end, my mom cleared as she was standing at our front door looking at us. "oh mom, when did you get home" i said surprisingly, shyly moved a few feet away from you. My mom didn't moved waiting for an introduction on who i was with, "oh, mom this is seungho,m-my new friend" i said trying to cover the nervousness. "nice to meet you,mam" seungho politely said. my mom smiled and nodd to seungho. We said our goodbye until you are gone from my sight. That night i can't stop smiling like an idiot, the phone ring, i look at the number and i didn't recognize it but I answer it anyways "yoboseyo" as i pick up the phone. "Hi, it's me, seungho" said the voice on the other line, to my surprised did'nt expect you to called soon "oh, seungho-ya" i said nervously "sorry about earlier, that was kinda embarassing with my mom" i said shyly.I can hear you chuckles on the other line, oh what a good sound to hear. the rest of the night we talk until the wee hours and next thing you know its morning "seungho-ya, don't you think we should sleep?" i asked " why? are you bored at me already?" you said jokingly. I smiled "no, not really, if we could only talk longer but I'm sleepy and my mom want's me to go with her to the store later" i told him. I can feel him frowning and then you let a sigh "ok, can i talk to you later when i woke up?" you said "sure" i said smilingly. We said our goodnite and hang the phone but suddenly i feel sadden that our conversation was over then i sigh and went to sleep.

"Seungho, who is she? why is she kissing you...Seungho, no don't leave me..seunghoooo" i scream waking up, ah it's just a dream but what a horrible dream was that. My mom rushed to my room as soon as she heard me scream "what happened, honey, is everything ok? i came as soon as i heard you scream" my mom said "it's nothing mom, just having one of those scary dream" i said breathlessly. She stick by me hush me like she used to when i was 5 yrs. old, she has'nt done that in a while, how i missed being like this with my mom. As soon that i calmed down i feel back to sleep in my mother's arms. As i was getting ready for school my mom knock on my door " honey, there is someone here for you" she said. I hurried up thinking that it was joon and cheundong that was waiting for me. I always go with them to school but this time its different, as i was walking down our stairs a shiloutte of a handsome boy shows up infront of my eyes "Good morning beautiful" you said smilingly at me. My day just got better as soon that i saw who was the one waiting for me, "Good morning handsome" i said smilingly at you. For the past week has been great, you and me have been dating for a quite a while, "see, i told you so, she will be your girlfriend in no time" GO said. I look at you with a distingushed eye "wait, you guys bet about me being your girlfriend" i said confronting you, you just smile at GO's remark "no, they bet on me for not making a move on you" you said honestly "but i proved them wrong" you added. GO then give you a big sigh "whatever,imma" and walk away. Joon and cheundong was very supportived towards me and seungho but I noticed that cheundong hasn't been around lately since seungho became my boyfriend. "cheundong-shi, can we talk" as i confronted him. "what is it chingu, did he do something to you?" cheundong asked curiously with a worried face. "no, not really, i just notice that you have'nt been hanging out with me lately since i got a boyfriend,and you stop calling me" i said with my most friendly tone. Cheundong then became quiet "so, we're still friend's right?" as i asked him, cheundong just smile at me with his forced smile "of coursed we are"  he said and added "I-I gotta go chingu, gotta have to finish my researched" and left me without hearing what i have to say.

I called cheundong the next day since i did'nt see him all day at school but to my luck no answer. What is wrong with him, he never misses any of my call, I thought, is there something he was hiding from me? To my worried of not speaking to my bestfriend, i call joon instead, oh thank god he answer "yoboseyo, who is this?" joon said. "joonie-ya, its me" i said. "oh chingu, what's up?" joon asked " I'm worried about cheundong, do you know where he could be? He's not picking up any of my calls" as i said to joon. Joon hesitated a bit and honeslty said " chingu-ya...hmm..you know I don't know if you knew but ahhh, there is something you need to know about seungho" joon added " he's not what you think he is and cheundong was worried that you might get hurt so..ahh..he did'nt tell you right away" What could cheundong possibly know about seungho that i don't ,as i thought, "what about seungho, joonie? tell me..what is it?" i asked anxiously, I hear joon let out a big sigh on the other line before he speak "you see chingu...cheundong like you from the very beginning and i think he should tell you himself" joon said. Joon gave me cheundong's address and I rushed to where he was. Cheundong open the door surprisingly see me standing infront of him "chingu, wh-what are you doing here?" he asked. "Joon told me that you have something to tell me about seungho" i said confronting him. Cheundong nervously scratch his head and said "aish, i asked joon not to tell you about that, but i guessed you have the right to know since you came all the way here" he said. Cheundong told me the whole story that he saw seungho with another girl, the girl was pretty but nothing compare to me, he also confessed that he did had like me since the first day of school, to my shocked to what he said about you a flashback of that horrible dream came back, i could'nt do anything but cried infront of cheundong. my fear of you leaving  scares me. cheundong held me tight as i cried and we stay like that until i calmed down.