Young love

Young love

Dear Jagiya,

I'm sorry...... for hurting you, I know....... the fault is mine. But I want you to know that I will always loved you. Gyuri, is someone from my past, no matter how many time's.... i tried to walk away from it, she still believed that we are still together. That day that you saw us at the mall, it wasn't what you thought.... it was. She asked me to acompany her but i should have known better..I should have said no. I'm so sorry jagiya ..... I'm a fool, for everything. I was'nt a good oppa to you, I don't deserved you or your loved . Hope you can forgive me, I loved you so much. I want us to be together, i just don't know how to say it to you or expressed my love for you. Jagiya, I'll be waiting, waiting until you can find in your heart to forgive me. The mistake's i foolishly made, I'll be waiting, jagiya, until then take care of yourself.

                                                                                                                                         Your's forever, Suengho

 

It break's my heart even more as i read your letter, tears just flowned down endlessly, what i've seen that day is just a game.a game that she made and it flashback to me the things gyuri says " I always get what i want" . Everything became clear to me, this is all a game, a game of who gets the guy at the end. It frustrated me just thinking about it.."Ugh! that Gyuri girl, miss popular, i get what i want, well, you are not getting what is mine" as i say outloud to myself. To my frustrated heart, that same day I called cheundong to meet me, told him that i needed a makeover asap, he couldn't understand why but he went along anyways. As we are shopping for my dress to wear at the prom, i noticed that cheundong was a bit bored "sorry to drag you into this cheundong-shi, I know its not your your thing to begin with, I should have went with my mom instead" i said "nah, it's ok chingu, it's the least i can do to make you feel better" as he cover up his boredom. I smiled and thank him for being understanding "you know i don't know what i would do without you chingu" as he said happily. I look at him with disbelief of what i just heard, it's true, i thought, I don't know what i would do without him too. My only bestfriend, he's like a brother to me and he likes me unconditionaly, I'm happy with that as long that he stays at my side. "komawo cheundong-shi" is all i can say, i don't know how to expressed my gratitude towards all the kindness this guy had shown me, from the very beginning until now. Cheundong look at me with a smile in his eyes, that puppy eyes of his that i sometimes can't resist not to smile back, such an angel like. He was indeed a gift from heaven.

Prom night, everybody was busy preparing for the biggest day of our lives. Joon, cheundong and I went together since we don't have any date ourselves, we are such a loser, i thought, i tried not to laugh but i can't seem to hold it, joon notice "w-what? why are you laughing, chingu" he said. "joon-shi, look around you don't you notice anything weird?" i asked him. Joon look around and start laughing to himself, cheundong look at us like we are losing our minds and immediately took notice that we are the only one's that went without anyone on our side. The night was beautiful, the music was blasting, then cheundong lean on to wisper something to me "chingu, did i tell you look stunning tonight" he said. It got me by surprised but pleased that my bestfriend notice "thank you, cheundong, you are not bad yourself, i notice that there is someone eyeing you since we got here" i told him. Cheundong look around with surprised in his eyes and look's at me with puzzled expression like he's asking who it was. I pointed to the where the DJ was , a pretty girl with a face of a doll, shy and petite, she smiled as soon that cheundong saw her. "cheundong-shi,why don't you go up there and asked her to dance with you" i told him. Cheundong look's at me " she's pretty, but she's not my type" he said back with a witty smile "ai, just go up there and asked her" joon said. Cheundong could'nt do anything but follow our suggestion, he stand up and walk towards the girl "YEAH! THAT'S MY FRIEND RIGHT THERE" Joon yelled. I can't help but giggle at joon's comment. "can i have this dance with you too" a voice behind me says, i turn around to look who it was and to my surprised "s-s-suengho-shi" is all i could say, my heart starts beating like a drum, I'm trembling, my knees are getting weaker everytime I'm close to you "so,what it's gonna be miss, can i have this dance?" you said, you hand is still hanging in the air, waiting for me to take it, I gulp a big gulp and took your waiting hand "s-sure,why not..it's prom after all" i said. We dance so close that all i can heart is the beating of my heart, my mind is cloudy, could'nt think. Focus, I thought to myself, take a deep breath....he's here....he's really here...closed to me...really close to me, but why can't I say anything. My eyes are wondering, looking for a familiar face, until my eyes found cheundong making out with the girl, i immediately closed my eyes but deep inside me I was happy that my bestfriend found someone, then suddenly, I got the urged to kiss you right then and there...I shake my head..no, not yet..not now....