Jieun and Beast want to close up you two

All namja are bad !?

 

 

Junhyung always  accompany you when you do the therapy.....

Junhyung not always hang out with Beast because accompany you doing the therapy.

Half of the month has past.

 

At Beast's Dorm :

Yoseob : Why Junhyung hyung always doesn't hang out with us ?

Doojoon : Yaa...... I felt that too. As a leader and as Beast's member we should know what his doing.

Dongwoon : Doojoon hyung, I think maybe we should spy Junhyung hyung tomorrow.

Doojoon : Good idea maknae, what you say Hyunseung and Gikwang ?

Hyunseung & Gikwang : We don't care, we do what you alls want. We agree.

 

At the same time, Jieun want to spy you too tomorrow.

 

The next day, when you do the therapy and Junhyung accompany you.

" Why you always accompany me when me do therapy ? " you asked. Junhyung just silent and help you with the therapy. You always felt calm when Junhyung accompany you when you do therapy. Although both of you act like usual, but both of you felt to close together. Junhyung and your hearts always beats fast when you together.

 

Jieun and Beast do the spy today........

Suddnely, Beast and Jieun bumps each other while spying you guys.

" Who are you ? " Doojoon asked. " I'm Song Jieun, just call me Jieun. Aren't you Beast ? " Jieun asked. Beast nodded. " What are you doing here ? " Jieun asked. " Oh, we want to spy Junhyung " all answered. " Are you her friend ? Aren't she is _____ ? " Yoseob asked to many question to Jieun. " Yaa....... why ? " Jieun asked. " Recently, Junhyung always not hang out with us and his family. So, we're thinking what he do. " Doojoon explained.

Jieun explained to Beast about both of you, your past and her idea. Beast agree with Jieun's idea and help Jieun to close up you too.

************************************************************************************

I continue next time, the title is  " Both of you finally realize your own feeling "

Goodbye.............