Jieun's Brilliant Idea

All namja are bad !?

You calls Jieun........

 

Phone Conversation :

You     : Jieun, I'm at hospital......

Jieun  : What ?! How come ?? she said with a worried tone

Me      : Aah......~ I'm accident because one crazy man hit me.

Jieun    : _____, how your condition ? Where are you ? she still said with a worried tone.

You       : At _____ Hospital, sorry for making you worry.

Jieun    : You shouldn't say sorry to me because you're not wrong. I will come right after   .               .             the last class.

You       : No, you should rest, Jieun you must be tired. You visit me tomorrow, arasso ?

Jieun    : Okay, you rest too ok ?

You       : Arasso........

 

The next morning, Jieun visits you.......

Before she enters your ward, she bumped with a guys in front of your ward.........

 

" Who are you ? And why you're in front of my friend's ward ? " Jieun asked. 

 

Junhyung POV :

Oh.......~ so she her friend........

 

Jieun POV : 

Who is he ? And why he's here ? Why he look like Junhyung from Beast ?

 

" Oh, so you're her friend. Nice to meet you, I'm Junhyung. Yong Junhyung. " Junhyung said.

" Junhyung from Beast, right ? I'm Song Jieun. What you're doing here ? " Jieun asked.

" Actually, I'm the person that hit her......... " Junhyung said with a guilty face.

" Let's come in together........ " Jieun asked him to come visit you. Junhyung nod and walk in to your ward.

 

" Why, you're come ? " you asked to Junhyung. Jieun answer for Junhyung, " I'm asked him to come in because he standing in front of your ward. " "Whatever......can you asked him for come out for a while ? " you asked to Jiuen. " I felt weird.......why Junhyung like taking care of you.....?? Jieun said with a weird face. " Aaah.....whatever All men are same......All bad....But I can't expel him......My heart hurt......" you said to Jieun. Jieun expression change.

 

Jieun POV :

I think ______ fall in love with Junhyung. And maybe Junhyung too.....I want to close _____ with Junhyung...... Junhyung seems taking care about _____. I hope my idea will go well and _____ will start trust namja back.

I know she really hurt because of her father.

 

Jieun walk away from your ward and went to meet your doctor....... 

 

and........

Junhyung walk in to your ward.........

and.......

continue next chapter

 

*****************************************************************************************

BTW....... 

HAPPY 2013 ~

Comment and subscribe