Right Leg Bone Fracture

All namja are bad !?

" Can you go out for a while ?" the doctor asked him. Junhyung nod and went out from the wards. 

Junhyung POV :

Why I care about her so much although I never care to anyone else like this except my family and Beast's member. I hope, she's okay.

 

After doctor done check-up you.......

" Do you ever had accident at your right leg ?" the doctor asked.

You remebered your past.....

But you quickly forget about your past.

" De, wae ? " I asked doctor with a worried tone.

" Your right leg bone fracture........." the doctor answered.

" What ?! How come ? " I'm screaming and and suprised.

" B.....but....but...how come ?" cause you're so afraid you'll can't go to college so you said with stuttering.

" Because of your past accident, now your right leg bone fracture. Start from now you have to do therapy because your right leg cannot use to walk.

" What ?! How long the therapy ? " you suprised.

" Maybe 3 month, if your condition is getting better it will be 2 months. Excuse me, I want to check other patients. " the doctor said and walk away from your ward.

When your doctor at the outside of your ward, suddenly Junhyung asked him about your condition. " Doctor, how about _____ condition ?? " with his worried face.              " Who are you ? " the doctor asked.

" I.....I'm her friend. " Junhyung lied.

" Oh so you Mrs. Park friend can you tell her family about this ?? Her right's leg bone fracture and she'll need to do therapy for 3 months. " the doctor say.

" Ok, but what !!!? " Junhyung shocked.

He enter your ward and said " Mianei....~ because of me you like this...." with his innocent face. 

 

Your POV :

Kyaah~ he make his innocent face. So cute. No !! Stop it......he make you like this.....All namja are bad......I'm sure he must have ulterior motives because all namja are bad just like my appa...... ______ ah, stop calling her appa....he doesn't deserve that call. Maybe I should expel him and call Jieun to inform her about my condition. Jieun must be worried.

 

" Get out of my room......" even though your heart doesn't want it because you kind of like him being here. " But, wae......?? " Junhyung asked. " All namja are bad....you just get out !!. " I shout to Junhyung.

He silenced and walk away from your ward.

Meanwhile, you're calling your best friend, Jieun and tell her that you now in hospital and your condition.

 

Junhyung POV :

What she mean ?? All namja are bad ?? What her mean......But why I taking care of her so much and why my heart beating fast when I'm with her. Maybe I should visit her tomorrow. I feel very guilty to her.

To be continue.......

 

*****************************************************************************************

What their both mean ?? It's look like they both fall in love. 

Do you know about the color of K-Pop.....??

I like Dynamic Black......You???

 

Comment and subscribe......