Junhyung take care of you because of ?

All namja are bad !?

Imagine that girl is you~

 

Junhyung walk in to your ward and.......

" Mianei, because of me you're like this. " Junhyung said with his guilty+tired face.  

" Hmm.....whatever. You just go home. I'm sure you tired, right ? " you said as you watch his tired face. 

" What ? I'm tired ? No.......Aniya I'm not tired " Junhyung said while trying to hide his tired face. But you can see obviously his tired face.

" No, you go home ok ? Bye oppa...... " you said. Junhyung walk away from your ward and he make his weird face because you call him 'oppa'. After that he smile and he went home.

 

Your POV :

What I just called him just now ? Oppa ?? Jeongmal ?? But why my heart beats fast when I'm with him ? No.....no....no _____ ah, stop thinking about him. All namja are same they just like my father. Bad........

 

Junhyung POV :

What she just call me ? Oppa ? Wait......why I'm smiled to her ? Why I'm taking care of her ? Although I'm just do like this to my family and Beast. Maybe just because the accident..........Maybe........But I don't know why I want to take care of her every second.

 

The next day, your doctor come to your room

" You have to do therapy for your right leg. You have to do the therapy for 3 months. " your doctor said.

" What ? How many times a month ? " you said.

" 8 times, that mean twice a week. You may go home today. Excuse me, I want to check other patients " your doctor said while walk away from your ward. 

 

Your POV :

Maybe I should call Jieun to take me home.

 

When you want to take your phone from the table. Suddenly, Junhyung come into your ward and offer himself to you home.

" I'll take you home. " Junhyung offers.

" No, I just called Jiuen to take me " you lied.

" If you just called her, your phone must be at your hand right ? But your phone still on your table. " Junhyung said.

" Huh....... ? How he know ? " you said to yourself. Junhyung heard.

" Kaja.......I send you.... " Junhyung said while helping you to his car.

When arrive at your apartment.......

" Gomawo.......why you always free ? " you asked.

" Hmm...... " Junhyung doesn't answered. Suddenly his phone ringing.

 

Phone Conversation :

Yoseob : Where are you, hyung ?

Junhyung : I'll be there.

Yoseob : Why you always busy ?

 

Junhyung ends the call without answers Yoseob's question.

 

" I have to go now, take care _____ " Junhyung said.

 

*****************************************************************************************

too short right ? I'm busy with my homework.

I will update later.

 

let's listen to Talk that - Secret first......