Accident

All namja are bad !?

"Okay, I will arrive soon at the college" you says to your phone while crossing the road. On the same time,

" Arasso, hyung I'm on the way to the studio"  Junhyung says to Doojoon while driving his car.

 

Suddenly..........

 Junhyung accidentally hit you. "Aaahh, my leg hurts. How you drive?!!" I said to Junhyung. 

Junhyung POV :

Wow.....this girl so cute. How can I hit her. I sort of had ever seen but where....?? Maybe I should ask her name....

Your POV :

He look like Junhyung oppa from Beast. But I felt my right leg very sore.

You fainted and Junhyung send you to hospital.

 

At hospital.....

I'm awake. "Are you alright ?" Junhyung asks you with a worried face.

" Yeah, wae ?" I asked him with a frown face.

" Oh, don't do that face. I'm sure you're parked the car at the side of the road, right ? " I nod.  

" Can I help you by parked your car at your house ? Give me your key and number" said Junhyung while extend hand for key and number.

" Number?? Why number ?? And why you want to park my car to my house ? I asked with a weird face.  

" Because I'm hit you." Junhyung said with ripple sad face.

" Hmm....whatever. Here " you said as you giving your phone to him.

" Hmm....BTW what is your name ?" Junhyung asked.

" My name is Park _____, are you Junhyung from Beast ? I asked. Junhyung nod.

Junhyung POV :

Isn't she is Park _____, the colleagues that make the lyrics for Kim Jong Kook 'Thinking of You' and other lyrics for Kim Jong Kook. (fake) But I'm thinking why she always compose sad songs. 

"Aaah...your house is apartment. Why you didn't told me earlier ? Junhyung sighed.

"Because you're the one to eager want to send my car home." I answered while trying not laugh too loud. But I think maybe Junhyung heard that.

" Okay, now I'm heading back to hospital." Junhyung said with cool tone.

" Haa?? Aniya!!" I said. Junhyung already end the call.

" It's to boring maybe we should turn on the television" suggest Junhyung. Junhyung turn on the television.

 

 

"Aaahh.....please turn off the tv !! Turn off !!" I screaming. Junhyung turn off the tv immediately.

Junhyung POV :

 What's wrong with this girl ?? It just a piano performance from a famous pianist. Hmm....whatever.

 

                                                          

So curios to know what happened....?? It's quite boring right ? Next chapter will be better than this.

Plz comment and subscribe. Do you listen Kim Jong Kook's songs. He always do sad songs. I always cried when hear his songs.

BTW......

Next chapter titled is 'Flashback'. There will be many flashback on the upcoming chapter.