Part II: Hard Time

MEN’S TALK

 

“Aish, EXO members, when they’re also here??” she amazed, “Wow, I lost my face in front of my hoobae now! Ooh, how embarrassing!!” she blushed, covering her face and left quickly.

End of Yunho’s POV

---------------

 

Kris’s POV:

Poor Tiffany noona, she ran out with shyness. Honestly, she did very well.

“Kris, what do you think?” Yunho hyung asked, getting my attention.

“What?” I exclaimed in English.

“Do you still have any pressure after you see her cute expression?” he smiled.

“Yeah, she’s so adorable!” Sehun giggled.

“Yup,” Luhan and elbowed me, and then I blurted out in English “Yes, Tiffany is so cute!!”

“Really?? I heard EXO members scare Tiffany!” Kangta hyung appeared and then we greeted him.

“Hyung, I think we should find the place to sit.” Minho told.

Now, we gather around the dining table.

“We don’t scare her, but we respect her!” I said and my members agreed.

Actually, I want to be friend with her, and I’m so jealous with Minho. They close to each other and have no age barrier between them.

Soon, Sooyoung subaenim walks to us and ask “Minho, do you see Tiffany?”

“I don’t know either!” he replied.

“At the moment, I saw you correct her word pronunciation. You bully her again?” she asked curiously.

“How do you know?” Kangta hyung amazed.

“During doing record, she is his older sister and his subae, but behind the stag, they are friends and he like playing prank with her or hit her head.” Sooyoung said.

“You and other members also always bully her and , aren’t you?” Yunho hyung smirked.

“Yeah, of course, we do because we love her!” she giggled.

“Thus, Minho, you do because you love her too?” Kangta hyung smirked.

Minho blushed and stuck his word that made burst into laugh.

They are in love? I think his idea type is Seohyun or Yuri noona. How can it turn to Tiffany noona?

End of Kris’s POV

They’re happy talking about Tiffany, and they don’t notice Tiffany and BoA appear behind them.

“Yah, how dare you bully my sister, Tiffany?” BoA spoke out.

“Unnie,” Sooyoung amazed and other also surprised too.

“Sooyoung-ah, you’re not afraid of Kim Taeyeon, your kid leader. She will scold you when you’re back!” BoA said.

“Aish, BoA unnie, what do you mean?” Tiffany pouted.

“I heard Kim Taeyeon Family, she’s her husband and Seohyunie is your daughter.” BoA laughed.

“Aigoo, unnie, it’s not that. SONEs call us after we become the Host in Music Core and after we promote sub-unit TaeTiSeo.” Tiffany mumbled.

“Unnie, beside Kim Family, there are many nick name, TaeNy, JeTi, YulTi or SunNy. I wonder who will she chooses.” Sooyoung teased.

“Hey, Choi Sooyoung, shut up your mouth! My idea type is man not woman!” Tiffany blurted out.

“Fany-ah, I heard you like play boy!” BoA teased.

“Ah~ unnie, I’m not a guilty person!” Tiffany cried out, “Unnie, we’re not yet take a photo with the groom and bride.”

Then she pulled BoA out of the men.

“Huh, Choi Sooyoung, don’t you go with them?” Onew amazed.

“Yeah, I will stay here. I want to know what they plan to talk about?” she smirked.

“Don’t worry! We will not talk about you!” Yunho laughed.

“So, you talk about Tiffany??” Sooyoung exclaimed.

 Meanwhile, EXO members are the hoobaes, they remain silent and listen to their sunbaenims.

“Hey, Sooyoung-ah, Tiffany has a rumor with many celebrities, who is real?” Singdon who just joined their talk asked.

“Noona, I wonder Tiffany noona will choose Minho hyung or Yunho hyung?” Taemin teased Minho.

“You should ask me between Yunho oppa and Kim Hyunjoong, who will her choice?” Sooyoung pouted.

“Who??” Kris blurted out that made s stared at him.

“How should I know?” Sooyoung replied.

“Yah, you don’t know either!” Taemin exclaimed.

“She doesn’t tell me. How should I know?” Sooyoung said, and her face turned down when remarked to Tiffany’s feeling, “Fany always hide her feeling. Sometimes, she can smile brighter although she hurt. She receives a lot of hate from anti and she feels lonely while other members have their family near them. That’s so hard when she can’t call them because of different time. She’s afraid she will bother her parent and her siblings.”

“I think I’m better than her because I have Kris and Lay who are Chinese people with me.” Luhan blurted out.

“Yeah, we can’t back home during holiday and New Year, but I have Luhan and Kris hyung are with me.” Lay added.

Kris’s POV:

Difference country, difference culture, and have no family stay with, she’s really strong. I think I and other EXO Chinese member have a hard time and a lot of pain during stay in Seoul. How about her??? How can she pass that situation?

End of POV

-----------

(A/N: ****HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Are you ready for Girls' Generation 4th ablum 'I GOT A BOY' release tomorrow, 1-1-2013; so excited*** I really miss my angel Fany Fany Tiffany with New Style for New ablum ^^ Good luck in New Year!!)