Cute Mistake

MEN’S TALK

 

Difference country, difference culture, and have no family stay with, she’s really strong. I think I and other EXO Chinese member have a hard time and a lot of pain during stay in Seoul. How about her??? How can she pass that situation?

End of Kris' POV

-----------

 

They’re talking happily during the meal. They separate into the younger team and older team.

“Noona, don’t drink too much!” Minho said seriously to Tiffany who was cheering with Yunho.

“Hey, Choi Minho, she’s Tiffany, not Yuri!” Sooyoung smirked.

“Tiffany noona, good at drinking??” Suho leader of EXO K amazed.

“Ooh, no, I’m not, but I can control my balance. I know the limited to me.” Tiffany giggled.

“Yah, that’s a reason Yunho doesn’t join me at another dining table!” BoA teased and cheered up with Yunho and Tiffany.

“Unnie, you can join with us??” Tiffany smiled.

“Aigoo, I can’t. My friends are waiting me!” BoA said and felt.

“Fany-ah, during you are a senior and you’re the foreigner member in the group, you should give some advice to your junior EXO members.” Onew said.

“Yup, Hwang Miyoung, let introduce yourself to your junior. The expression when Girls’ Generation first debuted.” Sooyoung added, and then they gave around of applause to her.

“Hi, everyone, I’m brighter than gem from Girls’ Generation, Fany Fany Tiffany!” Tiffany did with her half moon smile.

“Ah~ Tiffany, show the original version, not brighter than gem!” Yunh who was sitting next to her, elbowed her.

“Original version??” Luhan amazed.

““Hi, everyone, I’m brighter than mushroom from Girls’ Generation, Fany Fany Tiffany!” Tiffany blushed and covered her face.

“At that time, because her pronunciation is not good, so fan mistake from brighter than gem to brighter than mushroom.” Suho explained Chinese member Kris and Luhan.

The atmosphere gains a lot of fun because of Tiffany cute aegyo.

“Tiffany noona, how you attract your fan since your Korean Language isn’t flounce and difference culture?” Luhan.

“I think they love her from her mistake.” Minho smirked.

“Yah, Choi Minho, you’re not afraid I will complain to your Yuri noona?” Tiffany said.

“Wow, noona, don’t misunderstand on us please! I treat her as my older sister!” Minho mumbled, “I don’t remember how many times I have told you.”

“Yeah, that’s fine.” Yunho cut them, “Fany-ah, I heard you’ve sung Japanese Version in Korean Event.”

Tiffany almost pure his drink out when listen to Yunho, “Oppa~” she hit light on him.

“Mmm, once was on recording MBC Music Core, she announced ‘Infinite’ boy ground became girl group.” Sooyoung added that edited more flushed on Tiffany’s face.

“Oh, I feel so hot, don’t you?” Tiffany muttered.

“How’s reaction from fans?” Kris amazed.

“Fans commented this is the cute mistake or she is so cute.” Sooyoung chuckled.

They are really enjoyable when listen to Tiffany story, when Tiffany herself has more embarrass and finally she moves to another place.

Minho’s POV:

Tiffany noona is so nice and has a warm heart opposite when people think she’s rude and not respectable.

“Honestly, if you and your members have a hard time when you’re staying in Seoul. You can ask some advice and experience from Tiffany noona.” I told Kris and Luhan hyung.

“Yeah, she’s hard working on learning Korean language and culture.” Sooyoung unnie told.

“Sometimes, she looks more mature when everything turns to serious. She’s annoyed, clumsy, or cheesy, but actually, she is innocent and optimistic. She forgives to people think bad to her, including her anti-fan.” Yunho said coolly.

“Geez~ Yunho oppa, I want Tiffany hears what you say at the moment.” Sooyoung giggled.

“Kris, Luhan, Suho, do you feel comfortable with us right now? We’re always playful with each other. Example, Girls’ Generation members like to play prank and teas with Tiffany. She is a smart girl, caring girl, and work hard, but she still has a mistake.” Onew  hyung said.

“Onew hyung, you also create many mistakes during performance!” I smirked.

“None perfect!” he blurted out.

“How can you close to Tiffany noona while you two have different age?” Kris whispered to me.

“No doubt, Minho likes playing with elder people than him!” Onew hyung smirked.

 

Darn it! How can he hear what Kris hyung ask me? Any way, he’s right.

“All the members of Girls’ Generation have difference charm and they’re cheerful girls, especially Tiffany. She has a big heart for everyone not only her members, but all people around her. Her smile is really brighter than gem. Her smile can melt your heart and refresh your stress. You will more comfortable. She’s your friend when you do not consider the age and she’s your older sister when you need someone cares you or protects you. This feeling is really nice.” I elaborated.

This time, I’m sure no body hears our conversation.

“You’re also close with Yuri noona, aren’t you?” Kris asked.

“Hmm, she is a bit shy. She is not loud, clumsy, and active as Tiffany noona. I already tell they have difference charm.” I replied.

He nodded, but I don’t ensure he will not misunderstand between me and Yuri noona. Actually, I’m close both of them. Fortunately for Tiffany noona, she doesn’t work or pair with me, so she doesn’t rumor with. Sadly for Yuri noona, she always team up with me, so we receive a lot of feedback. Honestly, I’m happy to collaborate with Yuri noona because we already have rumor together, and I don’t want that rumor happen to Tiffany noona.

End of Minho’s POV

------------

(A/N: This chapter is abit long, but I hope you like it. Everything is not real, I don't know what exactly their think to Tiffany. Some opinions in the story, I take from fan account, and some are mine. Since Tiffany is my bias. I like her, I like writing story about her, include this one. Actually, I have complete many stories about her, and other stories are in process. What do you think to her?? Thanks!!!)