Final

MEN’S TALK

 

“Kevin Wu, you can’t use long time to bear your cool manner with her (Tiffany noona) because we are the SM family. We have to treat each other as the family.” I told myself.

End of Kris’s POV

--------------

 

Soon, they chat to Girls’ Generation new album.

“Fany-ah, when the new song release?” Yunho asked.

“We plan release at early next year!” Tiffany answered.

“Eh~” Sooyoung cleared to get other attention, “You will see Girls’ Generation in new style.”

“Yeah, we really work hard on this album!” Tiffany giggled.

“Girls’ Generation always make a fantastic comeback!” Minho exclaimed.

“We anticipate to the comeback!” Suho added.

“You and Changmin oppa have to come and support us!” Tiffany told Yunho as she shook his arm.

“Umm… we will if we’re free.” Yunho said and folding his arm.

“Noona, don’t force him if he has no time.” Onew said.

“Yah, not only him, but include all of you too!” Sooyoung demanded.

“Okay, if we have no schedule, we will.” Minho smiled.

Then both Tiffany and Sooyoung roll their eyes to EXO members.

“Tiffany noona, Sooyoung, I’m leader of EXO K. I bet I and my members will support you because we are also your loyal fan.” Suho smiled.

When the time turns to EXO M, Kris looks at Luhan, and Luhan looks at Lay.

“We will, noona!” Lay innocent smiled. He’s clueless why Kris is the leader of EXO M doesn’t reply to Tiffany.

“Okay, everyone is confirmed. If one of you breaks the promise, you have to buy our new album, um, 100 albums!” Tiffany giggled.

As she finished, they got shock.

“Yunho oppa, since you’re the senior, you have pay for the album and plus treat me a meal.” Tiffany smiled brightly.

“Treat only you??” Sooyoung amazed.

“Ooh, the whole group!” Tiffany quickly changed her sentence after she realized she had said at the moment.

Both juniors and seniors burst out laugh and harder for her mistake.

“Fany-ah, I think I can treat you, but for the whole members, I think that’s too much!” Yunho can’t stop chuckle.

“Tiffany, your serious punish looks scary. You startle EXO member, you know?” Onew smirked and pointed to EXO members.

“Aish, I startle you?? I’m sorry. I don’t mean it. You can pretend I don’t speak out, ok?” Tiffany apologized to her junior.

“Your punishment is fine, but your mistake is from a whole SNSD group turn to only you. That’s really surprise me.” Kris muttered in unclear tone, and only Luhan who was sitting beside him understand him.

“Yeah, that’s a relief! You can sleep well tonight because there is nothing between them.” Luhan answered and ensured nobody heard them.

“None your business, I sleep well every night!” Kris replied coolly.

-----------

In a little while, they gather take photo together with the groom and bride.

“Are we disappointed her at the moment?” Kris asked Minho who was standing near him.

“Your mean is Tiffany noona?” Minho exclaimed.

“Yeah, she looks upset with us!” Kris told.

“How can? You think too much! Tiffany noona is not a narrow-mind person. Her personality is the same we call her mushroom or brighter than gem. See, she’s smiling to cameraman!” Minho said.

“Come out, you shouldn’t stand behind us!” Yunho told and pushed Tiffany stood in front of him.

“Shorter, I call stand with me, but you’re not.” Sooyoung smirked.

“Choi Sooyoung, if you know you’re taller than me, why don’t you bend your knee shorter than me, so that’s ok!” Tiffany told.

“So, I’m wrong, Hwang MiYoung?” Sooyoung amazed.

Tiffany nodded, give a silly smile, and then they burst into laugh.

------------

Yunho’s POV:

Tiffany is always innocent and naïve girl. She likes my little sister that I have to guard and care her. Her smile can change the poor atmosphere turn to bright and warm.

Minho’s POV:

Tiffany noona is optimistic and positive. Sometime, she’s clumsy, loud, and annoy, but in fact, she’s mature and caring. I feel protective and happy when I’m with her. She’s my older sister and also my friend beside Yuri noona.

Kris’s POV:

However, I already close with Jessica noona, I want to close with Tiffany noona. I bet it will be hard the start, and then it’ll be smooth for our friendship. Clumsy Tiffany noona can melt Ice Princess Jessica noona, so she can melt my cool manner too. Since you’re the foreigner member the same me, I will learn from your experience and your mistake.

 ------------End------------

Could you tell what do you think to Mushroom Tiffany? Good Luck ^^