Part IV: Loud, Annoy, Clumsy, or Cute

MEN’S TALK

 

Honestly, I’m happy to collaborate with Yuri noona because we already have rumor together, and I don’t want that rumor happen to Tiffany noona.

End of Minho’s POV

------------

Onew’s POV:

As we’re guys, we enjoy talking about girls. Today, our subject is related to our label mate Tiffany. She is a good senior. She always takes care of SHINee since we were debuted. She has a big heart. She doesn’t mind when we , but she look embarrassed and that the reason she’s left to somewhere else.

15 minutes later, Kangta hyung drags Tiffany back.

“Jung Yunho, I return your jewelry to you back.” he told, pushed her to Yunho hyung and left.

“Kangta oppa, I not yet finish my presentation!” Tiffany exclaimed, before she planned walk after him, but Yunho hyung pulled her back to her seat.

At the same time, Yunho hyung holds her hand and claim her sit down, I see feel Minho and Kris have strange reaction.

“Tiffany noona, you’re drunk!” Luhan stated.

“She’s drunk?? Impossible! She’s Tiffany Hwang MiYoung. She’s so clumsy and annoy.” Sooyoung smirked.

“What’s up? Why he throw you away?” Yunho hyung asked jokily.

“Oppa, I’m not football, nor basketball!” Tiffany bit her lip.

“Kris, what do you think of her?” Yunho hyung asked.

“She is … she is the member of Girls’ Generation!” he stuttered, and then he said in confident, “Tiffany noona is brighter than gem!”

“Yah, Kris, I love you!” Tiffany blurted out that made Kris’s face turned to red.

In sudden, we burst out laugh because of their cute expression.

“Kris, why don’t give her the answer?” Sooyoung teased.

“Lao Da, Kuai Gao Su Ta, Ni ye Xi Huan Ta! (Hyung, tell her, you love her too.)” Luhan said in Chinese and elbowed Kris to answer.

I have visited to Taiwan many times, and I have learned Chinese Language. I know much, but I understand what his mean. I’m not sure if other understand or not, especially Tiffany.

Meanwhile, Kris keeps his down to hide his blush.

Ooh, this is only 2 of 9 girls. If they gather in a group (9 members of Girls’ Generation, our hoobaenim EXO members will get more awkward, loud, and blush.

End of Onew’s POV

“Hey, guy, don’t listen to what they are talking, and don’t mention what I’m talking at the moment. My sentence is not as serious as they think.” while Tiffany told Kris English, the other members go clueless.

“Hwang MiYoung, we’re in Seoul, Korea, so please speak Korean, not English allow here!” Yunho smirked as he tapped lightly on her head.

“Okay, I won’t.” Tiffany mumbled and folded her arms.

“Yunho oppa, I can’t imagine when we have schedule to oversea; especially during we promoted ‘The Boy’ at America. She really enjoys it.” Sooyuong stated.

“Yeah, when she becomes the host of the performance; once, she speaks Korean and once, she speaks English. Tiffany noona is pretty good at it.” Minho told.

Kris’s POV

 

I’m so nervous and I have more awkward to her. That’s the reason I keep distance from her. I know they’re teasing us, but I still keep blushing. On the hand, I feel comfortable when she told me in English. Because of her nature pronunciation, she reminds me to my hometown at Canada.

However, I’m close with Jessica noona, I can’t reach to Tiffany noona. Moreover, I can’t believe Jessica noona is close with Tiffany because they have difference personality.

“Kevin Wu, you can’t use long time to bear your cool manner with her (Tiffany noona) because we are the SM family. We have to treat each other as the family.” I told myself.

End of Kris’s POV

--------------

(A/N: Congratulaton, SNSD won both Mcount down and Music Bank!!! Bravo, the 9 queens.

As my purpose, the story will end at next chapter. Actually, I don't have much time to continue. For other stories, I bet I will I try my best to finish them, but I need a time, THANKS YOU!!)