Part I: Start to Talk

MEN’S TALK

 

*EXOM Dorm

A tall guy is standing in front of the mirror and move his head hack and forth slowly.

“Mirror, Mirror, answer me, who is the most handsome in the world?” a baby face Luhan who was standing next to door smirked to his leader Kris.

“Dao Zhong Le, wo men zou ba! (It’s time to go!)” Kris told, brought his jacket, and left the room.

“Ah~ the mirror not yet give the answer!!” Luhan giggled as he walked after Kris went go living room.

“Are you ready?” Kris asked s.

“Hyung, we’re waiting for you.” Chen pouted, and then they left.

-----------

*Wedding Ceremony Place

A girl comes out of the car with brightly smile along by her member Sooyoung. They are the members of Girls’ Generation Tiffany and Sooyong. Then they rush to autograph place and take a short interview.

Meanwhile, the other artists of SM Entertainment also arrive one by one. This is the special day for their label mate, comedian and actor Hong Rok-Gi and Kim Arin, which took place at Convention Diamant in Seoul.

*During Wedding Reception

“Oh, this is such as for SM Artists Party! Look, there are many hoobae and sunbae!” Yunho exclaimed after he finished his wine.

“Yeah, I’m so sad that Changmin can’t come along with us, but Yunho-ah, I’m happy to be your partner today!” Kang Hodong exclaimed and Yunho smiled to agreement.

“Oppa~” a girl voice appeared behind them as she tapped on shoulder’s Yunho, and teased “Yunho oppa, we last meeting on Music Core this week, but I don’t realize Changmin oppa gain weight so fast!”

“Yah, Fany Fany Tiffany, mischievous girl!” Hodong exclaimed, knock her lightly and Yunho gave a high five.

“Oppa, when we glanced to both of your backs, we wondered who was standing next to Yunho oppa. We bet that big guy is not Changmin oppa!” Sooyoung told and before Hodong hit her head, she added “Yes, that big is not Changmin oppa, but he is more handsome than Changmin oppa.”

Then they burst out laugh.

“Choi Sooyoung, you’re so clever!” Hodong chuckled.

“Fany-ah, I heard you two congratulated the bride and groom very unique.” Yunho asked curiously.

“That word from clumsy Tiffany. She stated that I hope you have a pretty, Girls’ Generation-like daughter.” Sooyoung smirked and she looked at her partner, Tiffany already ran to BoA.

“Wow, she’s so cute!” Hodong chuckled.

Then Yunho and Hodong separate to meet their old friends.

---------

Yunho’s POV:

I see EXO kids are standing far from the crowd. The probably feel uneasy to meet guys in this event.

“Ni Hao, Shuai Ge (Hello Handsome Guy)!” I greeted my hoobae tall guy from behind him and s.

“Oop, Yunho hyung!!!” Kris, Luhan, Lay, Sehun, and Chanyeol amazed together.

“I startle you??” I asked.

“Yeah, hyung, we don’t notice you’re here!” Kris replied.

“Eh~ where are the other members, and what are you talking about??” I asked curiously.

“Some of us maybe are with SHINee subaenim!” Sehun pouted.

“Since we’re the newbie, we feel awkward and nervous when we meet our many sunbae, especially I and other Chinese members.” Luhan added.

“We’re one, we’re a family, so please don’t put pressure on yourself.” While I gave an advice to my hoobae, Tiffany ran toward me.

“Yunho oppa, help me!!” she said and hid herself behind my back.

“What’s up?” I amazed.

Soon, I see Minho approach them.

“Hey, Choi Minho, how dare you bully your sunbae, Tiffany?” I smirked.

“She lost me, so she has to do whatever I order her.” Minho smiled.

“Oh~ I see!” I said and pushed Tiffany to Minho.

“God help me! All my 8 sisters always bully me, and now both of you also bully me. Oh, so pity Stephanie Hwang!!” she muttered and bit her low lip.

“Okay, okay, Minho, I will receive punish instead her.” I blurted out.

“Really?? Are you sure you do it?? You know ‘Cutie player’?” Minho asked seriously.

“Ah~ wait, cutie player?? The expression she did this week on Music Core??” I amazed and Minho nodded.

Oop, I don’t think I can do it, and actually, I also enjoy her ‘cutie player’.

“Fany-ah, you’ve well done before, so it doesn’t matter if you do one more time!” I told, and we were waiting for her doing cute gaeyo.

I know Tiffany clearly. She is not a girl has no responsible. If she can say, she can do.

Not use long await, she does.

“Do you know the cutie song?” she asked and did the cutie player “1+1 is cutie, 2+2 is cutie …”

Can’t help, but it’s really short and we do not satisfy, so we tell her do again, “Encore, encore…”

“Aish, EXO members, when they’re also here??” she amazed, “Wow, I lost my face in front of my hoobae now! Ooh, how embarrassing!!” she blushed, covering her face and left quickly.

---------------