Hello

♫Me and the Music♫ [A Collection of One-shots!] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED!)

Hello

LovingHimx3 & Choi Minho

 

[Sunye's P.O.V.]

"Urgh! The nerve of that guy! I swear when I see his face again, I won't think twice on kicking his ... and (destroying) his car!" 

I was steamin' up, okay!? So be quiet, or else I'll put you ahead than that cadillac driver, ARASSO!?

 

"Sunye, I get it! Geez, you've been saying that forever!"

"It was just a while ago!"

"THAT'S THE POINT!  *sigh* Just leave the guy's conscience, please?! And give me some peace and silence!"

"Promise, Jiyoung, there are times that I think I'm not worthy of some kindness when you're around! Hahaha!"

*pouts*

‘Wanna know what’s going on before me and Jiyoung, my best friend,
were sarting a war, I mean, a conversation?’

 

~flashback~

I was crossing the street in front of my workplace. I was even listening to SHINee’s “Hello” in my mp3 player when suddenly…

‘Hello, hello! Nareum daero yeonggil naessoyo.. Hell-‘

BEEEEEP!!!

“Wha-what?! What the hell!?!?”

The space between me and the car is just a small leaf away when the freakin’ driver came out of his car and shouted straight through my ears while uttering these words:

“Yah, old lady! What’s wrong with you?! Can’t you see the stoplight’s green already?! Are you BLIND?”

I was in the state of shock... WHO WOULDN'T BE!? The dude almost killed me! But, I (heard the word 'blind') was able to gain control of myself again, and I shouted back.

"Excuse me!? You're the one who almost took a life here! Do you want my family to starve?! I think-no, screw that. I KNOW that you're the one who's blind! C'mon! Who wears shades while driving?! Look Mister, I'm rushing to my work so just don't go near my face. or else I'll have no choice but to kill you!"

"Fine!" "FINE! Hmpf." After a few more 'fines' (I know, too immature of me, right?! But he did it also!) we stormed off our different ways, vowing that we'll never see each other.

~end of flashback~

 

~during staff orientation and meeting~

Voice over: All employees at the Choi Industrial Agency, please welcome the new managers and the Choi siblings, Choi Siwon, Choi Sooyoung, Choi Sulli, and Mr. Choi Minho!

 

~applause and showing of Choi siblings~

It's a good thing that this job is so cool! And they say that the Choi siblings are very famous. I know, Jiyoung can't stop talking about that Siwon guy ever since she got hired here. But I don't really recognize the name Choi Minho. I heard that he's handsome, kind, generous, gentleman,and training to be a rapper, and some other stuff; wow I wanna meet a guy like him.

However, when he was introduced...

OH NO! (talk about breaking a wow!)

Kind? He yelled in front of my face for crying out loud!

Generous? Pssh. By the works of it, he just took a candy from a baby!

Gentleman? Oh please! He fought with me in the middle of the street!

But handsome? That can pass! Sort of...

 

{after the meeting}

"Kim Sunye! I can see it now. My future name... Choi Jiyoung! Ahh, isn't it nice to hear? Me and Siwon happily married! Hahaha!"

I knew it! She's in wonderland... AGAIN!

"Seo Jiyoung (yeahh, her surname's Seo), snap out of it! I need to tell you something. Remember what happened to me a while ago, about the guy and almost killing me?!"

"Yeah, ever since you came here this morning, that's the only thing you talk about! And sis, he almost killed you, only ALMOST! Not entirely killed you, okay?!"

"Jiyoung! What the!? So you want me dead!? Anyways, where was I? Yeah, I know his name now! He's that Minho dude from the meeting!"

 

"Hello... Ms.?"

"Yes?' Oh ! Why did I respond?! That voice... As I turn around, I saw a young man, kneeling and bowing down!? Great! Now everyone's eyes are on us! As much as I don't want to help him up, I have to, that way, he'll stop his foolishness! 

"Oh my gosh! Sir Minho, please! Please stand up! C'mon, I'll help you stand up... Please stop it sir!"

Urgh! This man is so heavy, but I managed to help him up. Then, he noticed my I.D.

"Ms... Kim Sunye, about a while ago, I would like to apologize."

Whoah... BIPOLAR much!? Just a while ago, he was mad at me, now he's humble?! Well the good part is, he apologized. The bad part is, he freakin' screamed at me! But still, he apologized, and if someone apologizes, you should accept it, right?

"Hmpf. Fine, apology accepted." 

Then, he made a 'YES' move like making a fist and pulling his arms to his body? Yeah, that. Weird, but I don't care, because suddenly, he made me change my first impression towards him. Maybe I was wrong about this morning...

"Ms. Sunye, let's start over and no more fighting. I don't want any employee of mine to be mad at me, please?"

Then, he held my hand.

Fudge. Why am I blushing!? I hope he won't notice...

"Okay sir, I won't be mad at you anymore. Just don't do it again, even if it's not me in the position a while ago."

"Yes, Ms. Kim, *giggle and blush*" Good, he didn't notice, but I saw him blushing. Hahaha!

*Hello, hello! Iboneun nareul da geolgeyo* (Yeah, my phone rang... it's a text. If it's a call, it would be from the very start of the song.)

"So you like SHINee?" He was still holding my hand (which is so disturbing, but I kind of like it) so I can't read the text.

"Um, yes. I heard that they will have a new member. That's so great, because they said that the rapper's really good... Yeah, I'm a fan... :)"

"Well then, will you be grateful if that rapper is standing in front of you?"

"Really?"

 


 

 

 

[A/N] So far, this is my messiest and wackiest work everrr.