Ring Ding Dong

♫Me and the Music♫ [A Collection of One-shots!] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED!)

Ring Ding Dong

taeminissaranghae & Lee Taemin

 

[Taemin's P.O.V.]

I've been thinking a lot lately... Where the heck is she now!? Is she alright? Is she safe from harm?

Jang Hyo Young, if only I'm not in practice right now, I might as well rush to your apartment and make sure you are guarded by your own boyfriend. Aish! Now you're making me crazy!

"Yah, Maknae, got a sec? I kind of need your help." I heard Onew hyung scream those words accross the dance hallof SME during our break. I wonder what it is? So without hesitation, I quickened my pace to face hyung.

"Neh, hyung. Anything wrong? Let me guess, CHICKEN problems again, is it?" I smirked while silently laughing at my cheesy joke. =)) 

"Why must everyone tease me with my love!? >.< Just joking. Kekeke! Anyways, I want you to compose a song about being worried in a love relationship. Don't worry, I've assigned the same task to others. Manager-hyung said whoever has the best composition will be added to our Y.O.U. mini album. I'm sure that you'll make a good one, since you have Hyo Young. Not like me, who is loveless. Good thing there's chicken! Haha! Are we clear Taemin?"

 

Wow! That really struck me... Hyo Young...
HYO YOUNG! My butterfly!
Where is she now!?

 

"I totally understand hyung, but may I go now? Hyo Young should be home any minute now, so please hyung?" I panicked while doing one of my puppy-eye aegyos to hyung. He can't resist it!

"Aish, fine! Just don't put your aegyo tricks on me! Plus, we're done practicing anyway. Don't forget your task, okay? Pass it to me as soon as possible." Hyung reminded me. I screamed "Neh!" while rushing to the door.

 

It's exactly 11:45 in the evening when I arrived at Hyo Young's doorstep. As I walked inside (yeah, I have a spare key), I can see my girl sleeping on the couch. Man, from the looks of it, she's very exhausted, but still blooming. I carried her in her room so that she can be more comfortable in her sleep. Even though she's not that light-weighted, I won't yelp.

Actually, I should be used to this once we get married.
We've been together for two years now,
but I won't rush her, she knows that.

 

After I laid her down, I carressed her pale, yet beautiful face, fixed her long, wavy, red hair and observed the girl who has my heart (and currently sleeping). I lifted her head a little, so that I could gently kiss her forehead.

"You know what, Hyo Young? You're the silly girl that's known for being workaholic that became my miracle." Then, I let out a heavy sigh. "You're too much intertwined with your work, that I feel like you pay more attention to it than me."

Haha. The way you try to reach for your job-related
goal looks like me, reaching out to you...

THAT'S IT!
Thank you, my dear 'Lee' Hyo Young.

 

~|The next day; afternoon|~

"Are you really this inspired when it comes to Hyo Young? In less than a day, you did the lyrics already! *clap clap*

"AWE-MAZING, Taemin!" Jonghyun hyung praised my composition.

I admit it, Hyo Young's my inspiration with the song.

"My son's all grown up! Now I'm not the only woman in his life! T_T." Yeah. It's Key-umma, acting as always.

"Umma, no need to be jealous. You'd still be my favorite girl. So please smile umma!"

 

~|Same day; 06:15pm|~
Hyo Young's apartment.

[Hyo Young's P.O.V.]

"Taemin, Minho texted me something a while ago with your song composition. Uhm, tell me, is there something you're keeping from me?"

Fine. Minho told me that I'm the reason of Taemin's composition. As Minho spoke the lyrics, I felt guilt. I thought... what I heard yesterday evening was just a dream. Him, Lee Taemin saying that he's reaching out to me.

Am I this insensitive to him?

 

"Listen. I know that it's been two years since you asked me to be your girlffriend, but I felt empty while you're away. And that made me doubt what I am to you. So I drowned myself in my work to fill the space in my heart, to erase my worries of, of 'us'."


"Jang Hyo Young,
you know from the very start, (I thought of the same way too) that I love you.
I know you do. Please, don't do this again, arasso?"

After that, he kissed my forehead and embraced me with all his love. I was tearing up. He loves me so much, even if I don't deserve it. But I thank him for being faithful about our relationship.

"I, Jang Hyo Young promise to not doubt
Lee Taemin and to not be a burden."

"You're totally not a burden to me, understand Hyo Young? Always remember that I love you." I know that he'll say those words to me, but what I didn't expect was his soft lips colliding onto mine. That made me burst into more tears.

"I love you too, Taemin."

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

2009

Year of Us

1. Y.O.U.     4. Get Down
2. Ring Ding Dong      5. SHINee Girl
3. Jojo      6. The Name

 

END.


 

[A/N] This is only MY version of how "Ring Ding Dong" was created.

~Talk about "lovers' quarrel", huh? My friend told me that she can relate to this one. =] To that friend of mine, you know who you are. >:))