Juliet for catherine_PHN

♫Me and the Music♫ [A Collection of One-shots!] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED!)

Author's Note: I hope you'll like this story. Thank you for applying. -siriSuperjunior 

poster credit to: chriistel18

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_MIna's POV_

"Miiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnaaaaaa!" My friend shouted across the room. I quickly stood up from the chair I was seated to.

"Y-yes?" I asked her while adjusting my glasses. "Here, talk to her." She shove me in front of the guy who's courting her then left. "S-so, what's your name,section,grade,..." I was blabbering and asking about his stat.

Yes, I am a girl who's job is to recommend the best person to my friend Jessica. Every guy on our school likes her and for them the only way to date her is that, if they could also win my heart and recommend them to her. 

Jessica is my best friend since childhood and since then we are always together. Sometimes, I really get jealous with her. Why? Well, of course she's pretty and popular, while I was the girl whose always by her side, a geek.

__________________________________________________________________________

I was getting my shoes from the rank outside the school. It's dismissal and I bet Jessica already left me. She's always like that since freshmen but I understand her, I understand her that she'll need to be with her new friends and spend time with them.

"Hey, Mina-sshi!" I turned around to see the owner of that deep voice. When I saw him, he suddenly pushed me on the dirty floor. 

That hurt but I was already familiar with that kind of pain. "What's your name,section,grade.." I started asking questions about him and writing it on my notebook. I know what he wants already, to have a chance with Jessica.

There was a sudden noise coming from the outside. I stopped from writing then looked around. "Hey, continue." The guy named Sungeol said while poking my forehead using his index finger. I snapped then continued.

"Yah, letting a girl sit there on the dirty floor is bad!" A guy said while pulling my arm so that I could stand. Sungeol was shocked. So, he decided to punch him but the guy dodge him and he was the one who was  punched.

He quickly grabbed my hand and ran outside that room. "H-hey, you shouldn't have done that. I am not yet finish asking about his status." I stuttered while catching my breath.

He pulled my hand so that our body would be closer to each other. I blushed unknowingly. "Starting now, you would only suggest me to her. Got it?" He whispered to my ear. I pulled away form the sudden closeness. Then, ran away from him.

"Cheondong! that's my name!" He shouted. So, it's Cheondong, what a nice name. He looks good also, but he is also one of the others. I can't think that he'll like me, stupid of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Days, weeks and a month has pass. Cheondong and I became good friends, I've learned a lot of things about him and I am slowly falling for him. But, I can't also ignore the fact that he is the guy for Jessica. 

So, as of now. This feeling of mine should go away as soon as possible, because in the end  I am the one whose going to get hurt. Badly.

I was walking in the park while holding my notebook. I was writing the good traits Cheondong has that might interest Jessica. Later did I know, I bumped into someone. I fall in the cold ground, I winced in pain.

Instead of helping me, the guy even shouted at me. "Yah, you idiot! Watch where you're going!" I just bowed my head low. His friends chuckled and I felt one of them staring at me.

"Omo, L.joe-ah! It's Kim Mina!" 'L.joe's' friend said.  "So?" L.joe raised his eyebrow. "She's the one who can get you to go out with Jessica." The girl said. " Is that so?" L.joe went down then stared at me, "Okay, I want to get a date with her. Would you mind asking her for me?" He chuckled. 

I can;t do anything so I just asked him the same questions I asked to the other guys. But, when I was about to ask the most important question. A hand grabbed my left arm and pulled me from the floor.

I gasped when I saw who it was. Yes, it was Cheondong. "I told you, you would only listen to me." He softly whispered to my ear. I twitch with the sudden touch.

He dragged me to the nearest faucet he can find around the park. He took out his white handkerchief and soaked it wet. He then wipe the bruises on my palms. I winced in pain.

"I'd be gentle next time, Mian" I soften when I heard him say that. I stared at him while he's busy curing my bruises. 

He is the perfect guy for Jessica. She will gladly date this kind of guy. Don't worry Cheondong, tomorrow afternoon. You'll find your happiness. 

"H-hey." I softly called his attention. "Hmm?" He looked at me still holding my hands. "Tomorrow, in the science lab. I need to tell you something." I smiled then walked away. "Hey, wait up!" He called my attention but I ignore it.

I want to be your Juliet, but I know that will never happen. So, please. Promise me that you'll always be happy with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Cheondong's POV_

I quickly ran towards the science lab after the bell for dismissal rang. I opened the door excitedly, but my face fell when I saw her face. 

 

Jessica, was standing there smiling at me. She walked. "So, you're the famous Cheondong-ah? Mina recommended you for me. Nice to meet you." She finally said and lift her hand for me to shake it.

I stared at her hand for awhile then slapped it away. She was beyond shock. I simply smirked at her and spoke. " I just want to talk to you because-" I stepped closer. " I want you to leave Mina out of your foolish act! Understand?" and I left her there, dumbfounded.

I searched for her everywhere. But, there is just one room I forgot to visit and that is the TLE room.

I quickly ran towards it and hurriedly open it. I found her there looking outside. I quickly hugged her from behind.  She turned around and gave me a confuse look.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked while wiping her tears away. I cupped her face and looked at her straight in the eyes. " I am here to tell you that, I like you from the start." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"You will always be my Juliet. Saranghae." 


_____________________________________________________________________________