In My Dream

♫Me and the Music♫ [A Collection of One-shots!] (APPLICATIONS CLOSED!)

In My Dream

Lyriel & Choi Siwon

 

[Siwon's POV]

When I'm with her, gosh. 

Why is it that when she  looks at me, I feel like I'm going to freeze in her gaze? Lyriel, why are you making my world upside down? And the fact is...

'You do not know what I feel for you.'

I'm afraid of rejection. I am afraid that you won't return my feelings for you. I'm afraid that... That once I'll confess to you, you might run away from me, and you won't be my friend anymore. If that happens, you'll break my fragile heart that's been waiting for you since forever. Lyriel, do you know that ever since we were young, I was silent about my feelings for you?

 

[Lyriel's POV]

I wonder what has gotten into Siwon today. I mean for everyone here, he is the topic for for the girls most of the time, including me.

We've been friends with Sungmin since the 2nd grade and... I fell in love with Mr. Choi Siwon. Others say that it's just puppy love, but why do I still cherish my adoration towards him up to this very moment?

 

But Choi Siwon is the type of person who's not into love discussions. He never talks about those stuff, even to me. However, even if he will, I feel like a bullet has pierced through my heart- afraid that his words will destroy me.-Believe it or not, it already did.

 

The way those flirty girls would cling to him for his attention just pisses me, even if I'm not in the place to be... jealous.

 

'Riiinnnngggggg.'

"Lyriel." Even if he calls me by my name, it can make my day very bright. Sweet Right?

 

"Yah, Lyriel! Gwenchanayo? You don't look so good." Siwon, please... stop. Just stop. Everything about you makes me fall deeper to you.

 

"Hey Lyriel, can you hear me? I said it's time for lunch. You know, you're making me worried about you." "Mianhae, oppa. Hehehe, c'mon let's--" "Hi Lyriel, um... Sungmin wants to see you at the school open area." Ryeowook, one of my classmates informed me. WAIT. Sungmin wants to see me where?!

"Uh, okay Ryeowook, Thanks for tell-" Wierd. He just ran all of a sudden. And he didn't let me even finish what I was saying! Rude! But I'm still wondering why Sungmin wants to see me.

"Hey Oppa, can you accompany me to the open area?"

"Sure, Lyriel. Anything for my bestfriend."

 

Ouch. Best. Friend. *tearing up* How I wish that the last two words that I heard was just my hallucination. Like, it will just be in my dream. Siwon, I want to be more than just your bestfriend. Lord, please hear my plea.

~|After 5 mins.|~

[Still Lyriel's P.O.V.]

Once we arrived at the open area, I was mesmerized, very mesmerized.

The way that the flowers bloomed were just amazing. Then, I could recognize Ryeowook singing "In My Dream", no wonder why he was rushing himself a while ago. But the eye-catching part is...Sungmin.

As he walk towards my direction, I can sense that Siwon is moving away from me. As much as I want to look away and explain to Siwon, I feel like he doesn't want me to do so. It hurts so much that it made me weak, motionless, and numb.

'Sungmin is a nice guy, but Siwon...
Sungmin is a gentleman. That's why I befriended him..but Siwon. Siwon...him.'

This makes me think a lot...

Maybe I'm loving Siwon so much, that it makes me a thick-skinned person towards Sungmin. I'm expecting that Siwon loves me. But the truth is he loves me, only in a friendly manner.

Maybe I should move on, and let him find his own love, I know I should do it as well. Maybe Sungmin is the answer for my doubts. Once that I forget Siwon, maybe Sungmin can have a place in my aching heart.

 

For the first time, I'll let go of you, forever.

 

[Siwon's P.O.V.]

I never thought that you'd do this, Sungmin. Nobody did. I guess that you love her more than I do. The way you expressed your adoration to Lyriel proves that you can take care of her for all eternity.

I should back off.

I'm confident that you'd be with her because we, the three of us have been friends for years and I'm positive that she'll love you as much as I do to her.

Lyriel, when Sungmin mouthed the words,"Will you be mine?" I expected that you would answer back with a yes.

I guess that we'll never be together. Even if I can imagine you in my arms, walking on the shore with our children, laughing and sharing our love and happiness to God and the world until we grow old and die in each other's arms..

 

I guess it will only be, In My Dream.

"S..Sung...Sungmin, yes."

 


 

 

[A/N] Mianhae for the 'sad' ending, Lyriel. Please don't hunt and kill me. Hehe. Sorry if Sungmin is here.

Anyways, hope you still liked it. :)