Nine

Is It You?

 

Hyojin's POV

 

"So..TK you clean class A and i'll clean class B." I give him a weird old looking broom inside the closet."May i ask you a question?" He put the broom between his feet."Sure witch.what is it?" I look at TK."HarHar very funny.Why did you ask me to clean class A?you know that class A are neat freaks right?"

"Thats the point.I dont want you to clean the dirty classes cause first of all,you'll be in mood and you will nag a lot.Second,your not gonna finish your work and give up.So do you wanna debate with me or something?" "Hmm..i didnt think of that..so yeah..i think you're right.." TK shyly rub the back of his neck."Good cause if you're finish,just find me ok?" 

"Ok!if you're not finish with class B,i'll help clean the other classes.We should save the best for last!" TK wiggle his eyebrows.I sigh."Is it that fun to clean the toilet TK?" "Y to the E to the S!" TK shout out loud."Ok witch you dont havta shout..." I cup my ears using my hand.

"SEE YA LATER HYOJEEJEEEE!" TK ran off with his broom and some other cleaning tools.Gosh he looks ugly.I was on my way to class B but someone just havta push me from behind which made me fall.

"I dont get the teacher.she should just let her clean the whole school" Minyoung,the bully,said that.

"Stop it ok..." I said,rubbing my back.Apparently they didnt push me from behind,they use a mop and hit my back.

"Too bad,cause i wont stop." She went closer to my face and grab my hair tightly.I can hear some es laughing like a hyena,while watching me getting bullied.I wish to fight,but im too weak.I tried to grab her hair,but she was too fast.She grab my head and bang it against the wall.

"ERGH!" I fell on the ground.I put my hands on my head,massaging it.I swear it hurts." is so weak." One of minyoung's friend laugh at me."We will make your life miserable.and we will destroy you" All of them throwed the cleaning tools at me.

Even though my head hurts,i stood up,picking up all the cleaning tools.

Before i walk away,i look back at them,and said,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You cannot destroy me.I destroy me.."