Ten

Is It You?

 

TK's POV

 

"I guess i cleaned everything" I said to myself,wiping the sweat on my forehead.All the toilets and classrooms are clean,thanks to me.It was a miracle cause i didnt nag at all.What an achievement.I bet Hyojin will be proud of me.

 

 

 

*Sound of Lightning*

 

"Hmmm..its raining already.." I walk my way to the nearest window.Suddenly,i saw someone wearing our school uniform,standing in the rain..with her hands wrapping around her stomach.She kinda looks familiar from the back.I squinted my eyes....

 

 

"Its Hyojin.."

 

 

 

I quickly ran outside where Hyojin is standing."Hyojin!" I shouted,trying to catch a breath.She didnt respond or look back.

 

"Hyojin...." I put my hands on her shoulder and spin her around.

 

"Why are you here Hyojin?Its raining!you'll get sick!" I hold her hands so that i could bring her back inside the school...but she let go of my hand.

 

"Hyojin..." I look back at her.

 

The only thing that we could hear is the sound of the rain.Its actually quite peaceful..listening to the sound of the rain,dripping.

 

"You know TK...i love the rain...you wanna know why?" Hyojin said,looking at me with her unreadable eyes.

 

"Why?" I ask her,not leaving my eyes on her.

 

"Because no one will notice if you're crying.Its a perfect disguise." Hyojin look down at her feet.

 

"You know,the bullies came to me...and they told me that they're gonna destroy me.But i told them,only i can destroy myself.I said that..because...They dont make me overthink,i overthink myself.they dont make me feel bad about myself,i did.i am like this because of me.i destroy me.i cut,i swallow lots of pills..i do things that will make myself feel pain.TK...i am pathetic right?" I heard Hyojin chuckle,very softly.

 

"You are not pathetic,Hyojin.Dont ever say that ok." I said.

 

"Oh really?If im not pathetic..why am i adopted by someone?why didnt my parents took care of me?why did they leave me?" Hyojin tackled me with her questions.

 

"I-i...i dont know Hyojin..i dont know.." I whispered.

 

"Thats what i thought you would say." I look at Hyojin,her eyes closed.

 

"Dont cry Hyojin...even though the rain is a perfect disguise..i can see your tears.." I wipe away her tears.

 

I studied her face..and i saw something blue black on her forehead.I pull away her fringe slowly..and i saw a big bruise on her forehead.

 

"Hyojin..your forehead..." I look at her.

 

"Its just a bruise..it will heal later.." Hyojin push away my hands and cover her bruise with her fringe.

 

"Hyojin..Atleast we shoulde go to the doctor and get some medicine-"

 

"No,i dont want to TK" Hyojin firmly said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dont listen to her TK.Just bring her to the doctor now" 

 
 

Heyyo guys!If you guys remember reading "Foreword",i kinda told you guys that i will change the storyline.so yeaap i found a perfect Title for my fanfic (thanks to the storyline) and dont worry,i only change the storyline.The chapters are still the saaame ^^ Its just that the characters only have their name and age and who are they related too :p You will know about the characters more by reading the fanfic.

 

I am thankful to all my 70 subscribers <3

To those who comment,thank you for the comments <3

And to my silent readers,thank you for reading <3