Eight

Is It You?

 

TK's POV
 
 
"So how's yesterday Hyojeejee?" I quickly sit beside Hyojin but my ended up on the floor thanks to Hyojeejee cause she just havta (have + to = havta) pull my chair backwards."Why you soo meaaan Hyojeejee" I pouted as i rub my .My beautiful ,please dont be mad at Hyojeejee.
 
"First of all,dont call me Hyojeejee,its soo disgusting.Second,His name is Jung Daehyun..He doesnt talk at all.I dont know TK..its complicated.But he saved me from the bullies..." She rested her chin on her on her fist.
 
"Well,thats the point of calling you Hyojeejee cause its disgusting to you and what a nice answer even though you didnt answer my question.Anyways,Is that Daehyun dude handsome?" I grab my chair and slowly put my precious on it.Hyojeejee needs to know that my is precious.
 
"Stand up!" The monitor said.And all the efforts of putting my slowly on the chair has been thrown away in the dustbin.
 
"I'll walk you home and please dont hide anything from me" I whispered at Hyojin.
 
"You may sit down" Ms Jo,our english teacher said.
 
"Hyojin-sshi,please stand up" She walk towards Hyojin's table.
 
"I am very dissapointed with you,Hyojin.You didnt pass up your homework nowadays" 
 
"I-im sorry Teacher Jo" Hyojin apologized and bowed.
 
"Do you have your homework with you,as in right now?" 
 
Hyojin shook her head.
 
"Well then,You will get a detention.You must clean the whole second level in this school,ok?You may sit down"
 
"Yes Teacher Jo" Hyojin nodded as she sit down on her chair.She quickly take out her notebook and write something.
 
"Hyojin..what are you writing?" I whispered.Well as a good friend who takes care of his own ..well..just ignore what i said just now.
 
She tear the paper at the edge slowly..crumpling it and aim it on my head.She throw the paper and it directly hit my beautiful face.This ,she doesnt need to throw the goddamn paper.I am literally sitting beside her.
 
"Thanks..." I give her my so called thank-you look.
 
 
 
Hyojin : I guess you cant walk me home cause ill be going home late.Sorry
 
 
 
Eish this kid.Like i will let her do the cleaning alone.
 
 
T to the awesome K : Nope.As a friend,i shall help you clean the whole second level even though you hurt my precious .you are so lucky that i am nice to you even though you hurt my precious .
 
 
Hyojin Hyojeejee : Why would you want to help?dont you have anything else to do?Like study?dude im sorry if i hurt your precious ...i dont know your is so precious to you..
 
 
A/N : FYI,TK changed Hyojin to Hyojeejee ^^
 
 
T to the y K : Hyojeejee,Lets talk about my precious later.Well,from my point of view,friendship is more important than knowledge.Cause without friends,you'll be lonely.And if you lose a friend,you might lose them forever.Knowledge?its something we can learn any day and anytime.So dont be a and ill help you.Period.
 
 
I gave her the paper and i secretly look at her...well i just want to see her expression when she read what i wrote.and guess what?i can see the corner of her lips,slowly curling up...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She's smiling....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Call me a one more time or ill hurt that precious of yours,wuss"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Uhmm..well..
What a nice friend i have...
 

 

 


I have 53 subscribers alreaady!?!?!?OMG YOU GUISE THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!

 

I'll try my best to imrpove my english^^ && if you feel like you want to comment,please do.if you dont want to comment..then just continue reading my fanfic xD i would like to apologize if my fanfic is boring and alot of grammatical error.Sigh...wish me luck for my test tomorrow xD