One day.. I will fall, cry and want you back like today...

My Broken Heart, A Players Life

 

I woke up at 3 am, since L aka Myungsoo texted me to meet him outside the apartment... I dressed up.. I wore a long blue shirt, then a orange long shirt, a black sweater, a purple beanie, glasses, shorts and black wedges... I took my lugagge and went out the door.. L wasnt there so i went outside the building and waited for L...

 

            

 

I waited for 30 minutes which felt like hours... I looked at the time and it was 3:30... 

 

"Hey.. Sorry im late..." L said..

The members of Infinite hugged you incase you were cold...

 

"Its fine..." I said and went in the van with infinite...

 

I sat next to Sungjong and Myungsoo... I quietly played on my phone since it was akwardly quiet... We arrived at the airport and we all walked to a small cafe to quietly refuel ourselves... 

 

"So, Eunmi what do you want to eat or drink?" Myungsoo asked

"Ill just have a latte.." i said and frowned alittle

 

"Eunmi, do you have any other family members?" Sungyeol asked

"I have a brother, hes Eunhyuk from Super Junior... Theres, my sister Lee Sora... My Half brother Ryeowook.. My half sister Sohyun from 4minute... My cousins Key, Ravi and Hyunseung..." i said

 

"You have a half brother and sister?" Woohyun asked

"I do, but Eunhyuk doesnt since i was adopted by his parents.. Please dont tell this to my oppa..." i said

The members nod there heads...

 

After the members were done eatting, i went to go with the members to board our plane... I got to sit next to L... 

 

"If your tired, you could lay you head on my shoulder..." L said

"Okay" i said and smiled...

 

The back of my head was thumping... It hurts... I felt my head, and just fell asleep... I put my head near the window...

 

When i woke up, i was on L's shoulder... I gently smiled... 

 

"Cute Couple" Doowoo turned around from his sit and yelled out..

"Well not a couple, its just that her head hurts..." L said

I smiled, " Its true" i said

When i opened the plane window, the plane was landing... Japan looked beautiful from the view... The cherry blossoms trees, i could see clearly... It was like i was in a dream...

 

"Isnt it beautiful" i said

"It is.." L said

"Its pretty but not as pretty as noona..." Sungjong said

"Of course it is.... You could fly each day in spring and see this beautiful view..." i said and smiled...

 

Japan means more hearts broken... Well, i cant actually break there hearts since im with L and the members of Infinite.... I thought

 

The plane has landed and i looked at the window to see that the sun was shining bright.. We all walked out of the plane... And decided to find something to eat... We decide to eat sushi...

 

"So i heard your here for Vacation and your concert.." i said

"Well, thats kinda the reason why..." L said

"The other reason is that we have to perform for a charity..." Hoya said

"Thats nice... but aint i gonna be lonely the whole time?" i said

"You could come with us..."  Sungyeol said

"Sure" i said and smiled...

 

We left the sushi place in the airport... We were waiting for a taxi to come... I looked around and i saw this...

 

 

A taxi came and we decided to go to the hotel... We arrived at the hotel and decided who was staying with who and how many rooms were needed... I stayed in 1 room, and Infinite will have to divide 3 rooms... 3 members will have to share a room... 

 

I looked at the hotel room i stayed it.. It was beautiful... It was also big... No wonder its called Celebrity Suite

 

 

I got a text message for L, it said to dress up into anything not formal and meet us at the hallway in 30minutes... I looked at the time and it was 2:30...  I dressed up in a light blue denim shirt with dark blue jeans, and wore the wedges from earlier...

 

   

 

Since i had like 20 minutes left, i decided to do my hair... I put my hair in a fishtail braid but i failed... I combed my hair and just pinned my bangs... I walked out of the hotel room and saw Infinite, there waiting for me...

 

"Lets go.." i said and we all walked downstairs... There was a van waiting for us, and we went in the van.. The car ride was really quiet... No one said a word... But then Sungjong nudged me... We arrived and i was walking behind the others with Woohyun, Sungjong and L... 

 

"You look pretty Eunmi.." Woohyun said

"Thank you" i said and smiled...

 

We walked in the building... I had to wait until infinite was done performing then we could go somewhere else...  

"Goodluck Guys" i said and smiled to Infinite

"Thank you" L said and smiled

 

I heard them perform "Chaser" and just decided to sing along... The song ended, and we could go somewhere else now... They changed and we all walked out of the room... Then i saw him... The person that i broke up with... The person that i loved.. The person that i trusted with another girl... I did a fake smile... We walked to the entrance while Nu'est was walking to there waiting room...

 

"Stupid" i said

He turned around and i turned around

"I hate you.." JR said

"Well, i wasnt the one that kissed there own girlfriends bestfriend.." i yelled

"Well you should tell it to her..." JR yelled, the girl turned around... It was my old bestfriend Yumi... You thought her korean and english... Since she was from Japan... You trusted her but not anymore..

 

"Eunmi" she said and rolled her eyes

"Yumi, boyfriend kisser..." i said

"Well it wasnt my fault your boyfriend liked me..." she yelled

They walked away... I just sat there, crying my tears... JR, your the one that made my heart beat and now your betrying me... And this is how a players heart shatters even more where theres one little piece left...

 

Infinite tried there best to comfort me but they couldnt... We went back to the hotel and we went to Hoya's hotel room...

 

---

 

A/N

 

How did you think it is? No comments yet :(