Music Bank...

My Broken Heart, A Players Life

 

Yesterday, i spent the whole day with Beast... Today i got to perform at Music Bank, and then im free for the rest of the month... Since each company is planning to make us sing... Were training again... But since my oppa is an idol star... I dont need to train... I already know how to sing and rap... Next week, im going to china with Infinite.... And besides SMTown World tour in at paris in 2 weeks so after china im going to paris... I havent seen my brother in 2 months... 

 

I rested my head on my pillow.... But Eungi pulled me out of the bed...

 

"Eungi... I told you to let me rest for a few minutes" i said but eungi dragged me out of the room... I held onto the door...

 

"Ami, Changhee, Hyunki, Ela please help me... Eungi is dragging me..." i yelled... Ami, Changhee, Hyunki and Ela came and helped Eungi...

 

"Yah. What are you doing?" i yelled

"Were going to be late for rehealsal Eunmi... Im sorry, i had to do this but remember what boss said..." Eungi said

 

"Can you not drag me? I rather have a piggyback ride by Changhee or Hyunki..." i said

"Okay fine... Who wants to give Eunmi a piggyback ride?" Eungi said

"I will..." Hyunki said

"Aww thank you..." i said

 

I got on his back and we walked to where we were recording Music bank... Our apartment was near music bank, so we just walked there...

 

We arrived and all of us quickly dressed up and had our makeup done... And after that it was time to perform..

 

The costumes all the girls wore today:

 

This time you had to dance as E-Young. After dancing, you watched the boys perform... 

 

When i was watching the boys dance, Hyunki winked at me... I rolled my eyes... Boys will always be boys... And a player will also be a player till the end...

 

"You looked y today Eunmi" Hyunki said, i rolled my eyes and walked away.. I went back to the apartment and changed into pajamas... The members were going to the watch a movie, so i walked to the living room hugging my bear..

 

 

Yes. Some players do have feelings and they do act childish like me... I sat next to Ami and Ela... 

 

We watched a scary movie... Everyone was screaming while i was like its not that scary... I seen more scarier things like someone stocking you or seeing yourself being ... Yes, i been ... When i was 7, i was kidnapped...

 

After the movie everyone went in there room... When i entered my room, Eungi was fast asleep.. So i quietly packed my things... 

 

----

 

A/N

 

Another Update soon...