I declare myself as a player..

My Broken Heart, A Players Life

 

Warning: Mild Cussing on this chapter

 

I went in Woollim Ent.. There was 19 people in there... 10 boys and 9 girls... I was also in there so that counts as 10 girls... We were annouced that we were a group... Were called ExpreSS... The girls are learning Flashback by After School, while the guys are learning Mirotic by TVXQ... And after we are going to learn a dance all together... 

 

I didnt want to have dinner with EXO and Super Junior... I just wanted sleep... So i went to 4minutes dorm and opened all my presents...

 

I got letters, candy and food... One of the letters i read..

 

Dear my dearest Eunmi, 

 

Please DO NOT turn into a player... I know your pain but please dont... Work hard at all the companies your in... When you debut, try wowing the stage...My half sister fight!

 

I smiled after reading the letter... I fell alsleep...

 

---

 

11:00pm

 

Its December 30, New years eve is in 2 days.. Its only 11pm... I was bored So i decided to go to the bar even though im young... I walked to the nearest bar.. I didnt drink anything but wanted to play with guys hearts...

 

One guy came up to me...

 

"Hey there pretty..." he said and i smiled...

 

I cant blush anymore... I cant feel my heart beat anymore... After 12 am, i declare myself as a player... Im sorry to everyone... 

 

I decided to date the guy.... We hanged out at many places... Even though it was 11:30pm, it didnt stop him... 

 

When we arrived at where we could see the stars and the moon.. I decided this is the best chance to break up with him...

 

"Look how shiny that star is..." he said

"Yea, ..." i said

"What did you call me?" he said

"I called you a cause this aint working out for me at all.. Im breaking up with you ..." i said

"You cant.. Cause i already fell in love with you.." he said stoping me from walking away

 

"Let go of me... Or ill shoot you..." i said

 

He let go and i ran away to find some other guys to play with...

 

All night i played with guys hearts... I went back home at 5 am... I broke 15 guys hearts... It feels really good to do this...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

 

I will do another update today...