Debut

My Broken Heart, A Players Life

 

Being a player is hard.. So guys try to take a look of my body then break up with me thats a big no no.. I dont want to show anyone my body...

 

Yesterday was a day that i cant forget... Myungsoo held my hand.. Well today is ExpreSS's debut... I got to go to M countdown at 2 pm because there is 20 members to dress... 

 

I counted how much broken hearted guys i broke up with its a total of actually 365... Thats alot... Mostly all the guys in the world are the same... Weak, stupid and just plain dumb... 

 

I arrived in the studio where M! Countdown is being recorded... First performance is ExpreSS, that also means we get to go home after we perform..

 

We dressed up in these outfits...

 

 

After dressing up and after the introduction... It was the girls in ExpreSS that had to perform first... 

 

I had to dance as Lizzy since im the dancing macine in ExpreSS.... 

 

Then when we were done performing Flashback... The boys performed Mirotic...

 

We were all done performing... And we get our dorms today... So we all arrived at Woollim... We all live in one apartment... The boys had to share with us... So this is how its divided...

 

Girls sleep on the right side rooms of the apartment, and the boys sleep on the left side of the apartment... 

 

We all arrived in the apartment and in each door it had our names... 

 

After all that stuff, i decided to take a walk around Seoul...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

 

Ill update tomorrow...