Its Official....

My Broken Heart, A Players Life

 

It was awfully quiet in hoya's hotel room except me crying but then we started to talk... 

 

 

"Want to tell us why your crying?" Hoya asked
 
"No" i said and continue crying
 
L was there for me, he was trying to comfort me...
 
 
 
"Okay fine... I dated JR... For 1 year and 6 months... He was always sweet and lovable... It all changed when he kissed my friend... She was the one i trusted... I never had my first kiss so i dont really know how it feels like... When i came back to Seoul... I decided to be a player hurting 365 guys... I broke there hearts... And just to let you know, the only people that knows this is exo, ryeowook and all of you.. The only part Ryeowook and Exo doesnt know is that im a player..." i said..
 
 
 
"Im going to go back to my hotel room... Goodnight boys..." i said and left the room
 
 
 
---
 
 
 
L/Myungsoo's POV:
 
 
 
From the very start i knew that we had a connection.... She told us her story and i knew how she felt...
 
 
 
"Go to her.." the members of infinite said..
 
"I cant... She might not like it..." i said
 
"Confess your feelings or were going to kick you out of this room.." Sungkyu said
 
"Okay fine" i said and went outside the room to go to Eunmi but before i closed the door i heard them betting money...
 
 
 
 
 
----
 
 
 
Back to Your POV (Eunmi):
 
 
 
I arrived at my hotel room... I cried... I just cant turn my feelings into mad... Im mad that my friend said that but im also sad that there dating... They look so bad as a couple...
 
 
 
Someone went in my hotel room and it was L... He went to me and sat on the bed next to me...
 
 
 
"I know how you feel..." he said
 
"You Do?!?" i said
 
"Yup... Me and my crush dated for 1 year and 7 months... She decided to break up with me and date my bestfriend... And i felt like i couldnt take it... I ended up being hospitalized for 7 days..." he said
 
"Poor you..." i said
 
"I just cant take this urging feeling.. I want to be with him but i want to kill him at the same time..." i said and just looked at the beautiful view... I walked to the balcony and just stood there... 
 
 
"I--like you... I knew we had this spark but i didnt know..."he said and back hugged me..
 
 
I was about to back up and run but decided to stay like this...
 
 
"I felt the same way.. So is it official?" i asked
 
"Yup, but you got to start calling me oppa Okay.." he said
 
"Fine" i said and smiled
 
 
It was cold so we went back in.. He wiped my tears. We stood next to the balcony, but we were inside... 
 
"Its so beautiful..." I said
"Yup" he said and kissed me..
 
I kissed him back and it soon became to where all my feelings for JR left and my feelings for Myungsoo is forming.... It became all passionate until he stopped... 
 
"Goodnight Eunmi... I love you" he said
"Goodnight Oppa... I love you too" i said
"Yay, you called me oppa.." he said and left the room...
 
You couldnt sleep but was just to excited for tomorrow..
 
----
 
A/N
 
(: Ill update some more tomorrow..