About Me: Eunmi

My Broken Heart, A Players Life

 

Im not the kind of girls that get over a relationship... Im the type of girl that wants revenge... Im a player.. Its just because of 1 guy i dated for 1 year and 6 months... 1 reason that made us break up... Im the one that told him that we should break up... It wasnt my choice but it was for my own good... I never regreted it...

 

My family tree is kinda confusing... There mostly celebrities but im kinda not a celebrity yet...

 

My brother is the weirdest, and hes always silly... Hes in Super Junior and Hes Eunhyuk... I dont know how were related since im the total opposent... 

 

My sister is really nice and pretty... Shes in me and eunhyuk's hometown.. Shes Lee So Ra... Shes not a celebrity but Eunhyuk always takes pictures with her... He also mentioned her on a variety show...

 

I have a half sister... I dont get how were related but she always comes and visits me.... She the Maknae of 4minute... Shes Kwon Sohyun... 

 

Theres another Super Junior member that is related to me... Hes in K.R.Y.... Hes really nice but can be serious at times... Hes Ryeowook... Since i was adopted, my real umma married another man... and he is the father of ryeowook... Hes my half brother...

 

Theres Kim Kibum also known as Key... Hes like a brother to me but hes actually my cousin... Hes in SHINee... 

 

Theres Ravi from VIXX.... Hes my cousin... We get along really well... 

 

And last but not least... i will tell you about my cousin... Hes a really good singer... Hes in Beast and Trouble Maker.. Hes Hyunseung... I really dont like when my cousin is with Hyuna.. Idk why, but my cousin always hangs out with her and the members of beast...

 

The idols/groups im mostly close with is Infinite and 4minute... I met infinite during there trip in the u.s and we became good friends... And 4minute because im mostly close with my half sister....

 

I was a english teacher for koreans in california, but i missed korea... So im moving back... 

 

During my summer, i entered a contest for a dance cover of a kpop song... And i won, so im a trainee for Woollim... But instead of being in a group and singing and all that... Im dancing with other trainees from different companies... We all get close together since were one... There are 10 boys and 9 girls (including me = 10 )... Im the 2nd youngest.... We were named ExpreSS because dance expresses our feelings and releases our pain... We perform on Inkigayo, Music Bank...etc when we have a comeback meaning we made a dance with us singing or we did a dance cover of a song.... 

 

 

Well thats all you need to know about me... 

 

 

The real story will start tomorrow...

 

From,

 

Lee Eun Mi

 

 

Writen by: Ji-NaNa