Getting to know each other

Our Love...Will It Last?

*Yunho's pov*

Aish I feel so awkward right now! My Girlfriend next to me and then my look alike ex love behind me! What am I to do?! Why do i have a feeling someone is looking at me? Man do I hate this situation right now or what?!

*end pov*

Jaejoong looked at Yunho as he started laughing in his head. 'This guy sure is weird.' He thought to himself. As the movie finished the guys slowly took their time to leave, Jaejoong kept on walking and as he passed Yunho's seat, they were coming out the same time. Jaejoong stopped to let them out, the girl bowing to him, and Yunho walking right past. Jaejoong continued on and as they reached outside the theater he looked beside him to see Yunho looking at him, he smirked and walked faster catching up to his friends.

"Wasn't that movie pretty good Youngwoong?" Hyunki asked. Jaejoong looked at him and shrugged.

"I guess." Hyunki looked at Jaejoong and smiled glad that he answered.

"We should do this again some other time! What do you think guys?!"

"YEAH!!" came the loud roar. Hyunki smiled as he continued walking and chatting with his other friends. As Jaejoong continued walking he started looking up towards the sky, and soon enough he smiled just a little, as a tear came down his face.

"Youngwoong ah..." Jaejoong immediately wiped his tear as he looked at the person who called his name.

"What?"

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Hyunki asked,

"It's nothing I'm gonna go my own way from here you guys go ahead"

"Are you sure I mean I can always walk you home,"

"It's fine I'd rather go myself anyway" Jaejoong walked another direction before Hyunki could ask him another question. As Jaejoong arrived he saw that the lights were on.

"Dad...." Jaejoong shivered but walked inside anyway and saw his father drinking on the couch.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here?"

"I mean exactly what I said."

"This is my house! I have the right to be here, It's under my name."

".................."

"Hah you have nothing to say now do you? Well don't worry I won't be here long I only came to get some money from you."

"You do know that maybe if you got a job you'd probably be able to get money on your own."

"You know I don't have the ability to get a job."

"Tsk the only reason why you can't get a job is because you sit around moping over mom's death,drink, and gamble. For god's sake dad, GET OVER IT! It's been 4 years"

"Don't talk to me like that I am your father!"

"As if, I haven't considered you a father at all ever since mom died, so don't tell me you are my father because you don't even know how to act like one!"

"Why you little brat!" The next thing Jaejoong knew, his face was turned to it's side, with a hand print on it, stinging, and red. Jaejoong looked up at his father and smirked. He walked toward his father and looked him straight in the eye.

"You think that little slap is going to get me to bow down to you and do everything you say? Dream on" Jaejoong said in a low husky voice. His father stared at him angry.

"Whatever I'm not leaving till you give me my money" Jaejoong wanting his father to leave gave him money quick and pushed him out the door. Jaejoong's father looked at the money and smirked satisfied as he finally walked away from the house...for now that is.

*Next day at Jaejoong's school*

"Look it's that weirdo," Someone said as they looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just ignored the comment. As he was about to turn the corner he accidentally bumped into the kingka of the school.

"What the hell?" The boy looked up and saw Jaejoong, Jaejoong looked at him and was about to walk away but the boy pulled him back. "No sorry?" Jaejoong chuckled and was about to walk away again but the boy pulled him back. "I'm serious you better say sorry or else, I'm being nice right now." All Jaejoong did again was stare at him. The boy got mad and was about to hit him but Hyunki came in time.

"Dude sorry I'll apologize for him, He doesn't talk that much,"

"Whatever he's lucky I'm in a good mood today, or else he would've gotten beat up."

"Okay okay sorry." The boy and his friends left as Hyunki turned around and looked at Jaejoong."Are you crazy?"

"What?"

"You know if I didn't come you would've got your kicked!" Jaejoong shrugged and started walking away. Hyunki sighed and followed right after. As Jaejoong went to go sit in his usual seat by the window, he was tripped. He fell over with his hands right on the floor. The class laughed as he got up and dusted himself off.

"Yah who did that?" Hyunki yelled.

"Hyunki why are you always hanging around him, he ruins your image." A girl said.

"Well apparently if I hang out with him, it pretty much means I don't care if it ruins my image."

"But your cool, good-looking, and nice. Every thing he's not, so there's really no point in you staying around him." The whole class nodded agreeing with the girl.

"How about you guys shut up before I get really mad and do something I'll regret." The class immediately went quiet as Hyunki walked up to his seat which was the seat right in front of Jaejoong's. "You okay Youngwoong?" All Jaejoong did was nod his head and continued looking out the window. 5 minutes went by before the teacher finally came in.

'Science my worst subject, yet I have a B. How weird.' Jaejoong thought, he continued daydreaming before some body slammed the door open. Jaejoong looked towards the door and his eyes immediately widened. He quickly turned his face away and looked back out the window, 'What the hell is he doing here, no, more like how did he even get into the school' Jaejoong fighting himself in his mind didn't hear the teacher calling his name.

"YOUNGWOONG!" Jaejoong turned around and looked at who called him. "Youngwoong are you okay? Mr. Jung here says that he's here to pick you up something happened to a family member of yours."

"Family member, I don-" Before Jaejoong could say more he saw Yunho put a finger to his mouth signaling him to not say anything. "AH WAIT FAMILY MEMBER WHO WHO?!" Jaejoong immediately grabbed his stuff and ran out the door ahead of Yunho.

"Yah Youngwoong wait for me." Yunho soon ran right after Jaejoong, When they thought they were far enough they stopped running.

"What are you doing here?"Jaejoong asked.

"Here to pick you up, let's go on a date" Jaejoong stopped in his tracks.

"Date?"

"Oh sorry I mean let's hangout for today, what do you say?"

"Where?"

"I don't know want to go take a walk in the park I need to catch up on things with you."

"You don't even know me."

"Well so far I know your real name is Jaejoong, but you go by the name Youngwoong ever since your mother died, and that you are 17 years old, so let's get to know each other. I might even tell you why I keep following you." Jaejoong looked at him and sighed.

"Fine let's get there first." Yunho smiled as they left the school and out to the parking lot into Yunho's car. Once they arrived Jaejoong looked at the park.

"It has a nice view." Yunho smiled.

"I know this is where Minhee and our second date was."

"Oh..." Was all Jaejoong could come up with.

"So start, Why are you going by Youngwoong and not Jaejoong anyway?"

"Hmmmm, should I tell you?"

"Yah you promised!" Yunho yelled.

"No I didn't I just said let's get here first. I never said I promised to tell you."

"Jaejoong...." Yunho glared.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNWkC_mnjB0 Listen to this while reading this part I cried myself while reading maybe it's just me cause I'm sensitive but yea listen to it)

"Ok...I go by Youngwoong because, my mom was the one who gave me my real name Jaejoong. But ever since she died cause of my stupid father, I never wanted to be called that name ever again, because the last person who said it was her, and I wanted to keep that in mind that she was the person who first said my name and the last one to say it, but I guess that ends now."

"Why?"

"Because the
first day you saw me was the first time anyone has ever called me that since." Jaejoong glared at him playfully.

"Hah...sorry?"

"It's fine I missed being called that anyway,"

"But why did your mom die?" Jaejoong sighed and looked at the lake, he walked towards it and took a seat, then laid down, with his hands under his head and a foot up as he looked up at the sky. Yunho stared confused but did the exact same actions.

My mom died cause my dad cheated on her. She came home early one day from work, and saw him in their bedroom with another girl. A young one at that. She let that one slide, I don't know how but she found out that this type of situation has been going on for months. After that she just couldn't take it anymore and left him in tears. She was considered beautiful so being that she saw some gangsters in the alleyways, she died trying to get away from them, a car accident... You know when she got sent to the hospital. I thought for some odd reason, maybe the reason why she wouldn't wake up was because she didn't want to." Jaejoong sighed as he closed his eyes. "People used to say I was almost like a replica of her, Just the more manly version." Jaejoong chuckled as a tear fell from his eyes. "Umma...How are you doing up there? Do you miss me?....Well I miss you....Very much....Why did you leave me, why did you leave me with a sick bastard of a father like him!? Did you hate me, is that why? Is that why you also didn't wake up? Why do you hate me so much? Why? Umma....why? You said that you were never going to leave me. Now I'm left alone in this selfish world, having to deal with everything by myself." Jaejoong continued on crying screaming the words out. Yunho looked over at him. He sat up and wiped Jaejoong's tears away, Pulling him up so that Jaejoong could lean on him.

"It's okay...Today's the day you can let everything out." Yunho said rubbing Jaejoong's back.

"I miss her...She was the only who could actually keep me smiling every day. She wasn't only a mom...She was basically my best friend...I know that sounds weird but it's true, She's the only reason I'm still alive today...I want to live for her..." Yunho smiled and hugged Jaejoong tighter.

"It's okay continue living for her, and know that that is the reason why you are still living, your mom, no matter what even in the toughest situations where you just want to die. Just think of your mom okay?" Jaejoong nodded as he continued on crying. 10 minutes passed as Jaejoong soon stopped crying. He lifted himself up off of Yunho. He wiped his eyes and looked at Yunho's shirt.

"I'm so sorry, it's all wet now cause of me."

"It's fine I always have other ones."

"Sorry about pouring all that on you in one day. What time is it?" Jaejoong looked at is watch and widened his eyes. ' I'm late for work!' Jaejoong quickly got up and started walking away. "Um sorry Yunho maybe you can tell me your story next time okay? I'm running late for work so bye! Hope you go home and have fun with your girl!"

"Wai-" Before Yunho could say any more Jaejoong already ran away hailing a cab. "Man I planned this whole day just to spend time with him and yet he already has something on his schedule, Yunho you're such an idiot why didn't you check with what he was doing first before you planned this day! UGH IDIOT!" Yunho slowly got up and walked back to his car.

 

***********************************************

comments please?!?!?!