The Kingka

Our Love...Will It Last?

Comment Replies:

DevilLaugh: Jaejoong is hated for the typical reason of not talking much to his classmates and he acts cold to them but now his classmates are being somewhat nicer to him now so yay? lol

Satoru: yea Minhee doesn't seem like that bad of a person but eh you never know maybe she'll stay the same or get worse hahahaha

To the rest: thank you for commenting I hope you continue on reading^_^

 

ON TO THE STORY

 

***********************************************

"Bye!!!" Yunho yelled as he waved goodbye to Minhee. Jaejoong stood there watching Minhee leave. As she soon was out of sight, Yunho sighed and turned to face Jaejoong.

"So when does your school start?"

"8:30"

"Well we still have about an hour left so Let's go now."

Jaejoong shrugged as he walked out before Yunho, going towards the car.

"Yah wait up will you?" But instead of slowing down Jaejoong walked faster having Yunho end up running to catch up.

"What's wrong, why are you so quiet?" Again Jaejoong just shrugged.

"Just hurry I want to get to school early." Jaejoong said as he ignored Yunho. Once they got into the car it was complete silence for about 10 minutes.

"Okay seriously what happened? Why are you so quiet?"

"I've always been this way...You were probably too blind to notice that's all."

"Well stop acting like that I don't like it. It's not you."

"How do you know if this isn't the real me?"

"Because you're Jaejoong."

"My name is Jaejoong, but do remember that I am NOT your old lover...so stop treating me like I'm him."

Yunho stared at Jaejoong shocked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well it looks like we're here, thanks for the ride." Jaejoong said as he opened the door and was about to step out but was pulled back.

"Answer me why are you like this."

"No reason in particular." Yunho sighed and looked at him.

"Well your school ends at 3 so i'll pick you up by then okay?"

"don't you have work?"

"Yea but i'm done at 2. I was thinking about going shopping with you but if you don't want to we don't have to."

"Shopping...depends what is it?"

"Secret..." Jaejoong sighed, nodded, and opened the door again and took one step out. "Oh and Jaejoong...I don't treat you like how i treated the old Jaejoong...in fact I treat you much different...a better different." Jaejoong nodded as he walked out and took a couple steps towards the school. He turned around to look at Yunho's car drive off and sighed.

"This is going to be harder than i thought," Jaejoong said as he walked into the school.

About 5 minutes after he sat down in his seat, the whole class turned around to the slamming of the door. In walked the kingka. Jaejoong took a glance at him, seeing him scanning the room he turned away.

"YOU!"  Jaejoong heard him scream, but not knowing it was him he stayed in his same position. The kingka being pissed from being ignored walked towards Jaejoong and slammed his hands on his desk. Jaejoong took his eyes away from the window and looked at the hands on his desk before looking up. Jaejoong then pointed at himself making the kingka nod his head smiling.

"What's going on in here?" Everyone turned to look at the door and saw Hyunki. The kingka turned around and smirked.

"Nothing much, i was just about to ask him if he wanted to go out with me."

"WHAT?" Hyunki screamed before he speed walked towards Jaejoong's desk.

"Yea...So," The Kingka turned and looked at Jaejoong, "Will you go out with me?" Jaejoong stared at him for a good 15 seconds before scoffing, and turning away from his stare. The kingka furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did you just scoff at me?" Jaejoong gave him a small nod without even looking at him.

"Yah Ok Kyunghee who do you think you are?"

"Me? Everyone knows who i am" Hyunki shook his head at his stupidity.

"Well do you even know what this guy's name is?" Hyunki asked Kyunghee. Kyunghee took a look at Jaejoong then turned back to Hyunki before shaking his head. "Then how do you expect to date someone you don't even know the name of?" Kyunghee just shrugged. "You rich people."

"You're pretty rich yourself I don't know what you're talking about!" Kyunghee shouted.

"At least I have some respect! You need to start learning! How many girls have you had this month huh? Probably over 12 considered how you date them for only 2 days then you dump them!" Kyunghee not knowing what to say next exhaled loudly before leaving the room but before he left he turned around and looked at Jaejoong, who apparently didn't really care for what they were saying.

"Just wait I will make him mine!" After he left with a slam of the door the whole class quickly scramble to Jaejoong.

"Yah Youngwoong...I didn't know you were that close to the kingka that he wanted to date you!" A girl in his class screamed excitedly.

"How'd you guys meet huh?" Another girl asked.

"Dude I never knew the kingka was a biual." A boy said to his friend.

"Dude I know right?" Jaejoong turned and looked at his classmates and gave them a small smile, shocking them.

"Could you all...be quiet...I'm trying to think." The classmates stared at each other before nodding. They stared as he turned and looked outside the window again, but before they could say anything the teacher walked in.

"Class in your seats!" The rest of that day went fine until it was lunch time. Kyunghee had returned, they were in the lunch room when Kyunghee had invited himself to sit with them. Jaejoong looked at him confused.

"What are you doing here now?" Hyunki asked pissed.

"What I can't sit with my soon to be boyfriend?"

"Well have you ever thought of the fact that he's a guy and not a girl?" Kyunghee nodded his head.

"Then you do realize that you making him your boyfriend is just wrong, it's nasty!" That triggered Jaejoong.

'Loving a boy...is wrong...why am i so stupid?! I should've known that from the start!' Jaejoong thought to himself.

"I'm going to go first you guys continue eating." Jaejoong said as he took his tray to go throw away.

"Hey wait up!" Jaejoong heard Kyunghee yell.

"Leave him alone he doesn't like people bothering him when he's thinking," Hyunki said, but being Kyunghee, he didn't listen and followed.

"Why are you following me?"

"Because i want to."

"Well I don't want you to,"

"Too bad I'm going to."

"Well let me ask you this...Why do you like me?" Jaejoong asked as he stopped in front of his class. Kyunghee shrugged.

"I don't know i just do, am I not allowed to?"

"No your not..."

"What?! Why?"

"Certain reasons,"

"Well what are they?"

"Did you throw Hyunki's words out of your head or something, because what he said is true...Loving a guy is wrong," Jaejoong said as he made a sad face.

"I don't care what he says, It's my feelings."

"Look Kyunghee...No matter what you do...I know I'm not going to fall for you," Kyunghee smirked,

"You know how many people wish to be you right now?"

"No, but apparently you do so why don't you go chase after one of them, because i for sure am not one of them."Jaejoong said as he walked into his class and shut the door in front of Kyunghee's face.

"Aish this one's going to be a hard one...but I think I really do like him," Kyunghee said as he smiled to himself walking off.

~After school~

Jaejoong walked out in front of the gates waiting for Yunho.

"I thought he said he was going to be here by 3 what happened?"

"Hey what are you doing?" Jaejoong heard as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He took a small glance over his shoulder and turned back to looking for Yunho's car.

" What do you want?" Jaejoong said as he saw Yunho's car at the light.

"Well I was won-"

"No...I have something to do," Kyunghee surprised at Jaejoong's response stayed quiet. He soon got confused when he saw a car right in front of them, and when Jaejoong entered. He tried to get a good look at the driver but couldn't for he was looking at his phone,and before he knew it the car had drove off leaving him still confused.

~*Kyunghee's POV*~

I decided to walk home after he had left inside of that car although i didn't want him to.  Now I have no one to talk to considered how i'm now alone at home. Once I arrived I threw my bag on the couch and sat down to watch t.v. About 10 minutes after, my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller id and saw my sister's name. I quickly picked it up.

"NOONA!"

"Hi Kyunghee how are you?"

"I'm good, I'm good. Did you just land?"

"No, I landed about an hour ago."

"What?! Then why didn't you call me right away?"

"I was tired so I went to go sleep at my hotel first, sorry lil brother,"

"Oh that's fine, so how's it so far?"

"Paris is very pretty I think next time I travel I'm bringing you here, maybe you can finally meet the girl and stop your playboyish behavors hmm?" I heard her giggle. I sighed before answering.

"Minhee noona, I think I already found someone that I like, but....It's a guy,"

***********************************************

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! I'm pretty sure you guys could figure out they were siblings already by their names lol

Didn't have time to review so if you see any mistakes sorry NOW ONTO THE PREVIEWS!!!

********************************

"Couple rings"

*****************************

"I heard that place is a place for host's and..."

"My definition of a host...is a male e...."

*************************************

"Then I don't know I guess I would have to find someone else huh?"

 

***************************************

woooooo how were those? haha hope you enjoyed this chapter, comments are less than 3 lol, nigahiga right there lmfao

<3

**********************************

Edit:

Sorry about the kingka's name guys I was writing it on notepad and i saved it onto my msn thank god because that computer is busted now, anyway yea while i was writing i had a hard time trying to make his name seem similar to minhee's because i'm pretty sure that's how they do it in korea...right? but while i was doing that i guess i copied and pasted with the other names and forgot to re copy and re paste everything so sorry hope it makes more sense now hahaha...*srcatches head* i also totally forgot i posted this already busy i've been so busy but oh well haha hope u can wait for the next chapter^_^