Caught in the Act

So You Want To Date My Sister?

"Yubin" Tiffany mearly said to the girl.

"H-How are you" the girl asked Tiffany awkardly, Amber chuckled and scratched his head watching his friend, his eyes widened when he saw a girl that Yubin was talking to walk their direction so he did what any other friend would do.

"Ahhhhhh Yubin we're super heros come on!!!!" The boy yelled dragging his friend away who grabbed onto the eyesmile girl who then grabbed onto the ice queen.

The three girls were then dragged away by the llama faced boy who was now making swooshing sounds and running back towards the resturant were his sister was. When his sister was in sight he let go of Yubin and ran yelling "Torriiiiii", his sister looked up from her phone looking for Amber but it was no use because she felt his heavy body on hers.

She pushed the boy off and looked at him confused, "What the hell Amber?" She asked. Amber looked at Victoria and smiled then said "I'm hungry so is the table ready?" confused at her brothers antics she got from off the ground with the help of Amber, checking the beeper she nodded yes to the boy.

"Yea come on they should have a table for the-" Amber cut off his sister and told him a they needed a table for five since they ran into Tiffany and Jessica.

"Tori!" Yubin said hugging Victoria happily from behind pushing her to the resturant surpressing the urge to run out the mall because of the glare that Tiffany was giving Yubin.

Victoria was looking around confused at what was happening, she looked around for anyone silenty asking for help. Soon they were at the resturant counter. "Table for five please sir"Amber said quickly, the waiter at the counter lead the five to a table outside under the shade.

This was the seating order Amber,Jessica, Tiffany, Victoria and Yubin.