The Shopping Trip

So You Want To Date My Sister?

"Amber"...I heard someone say my name. "Amber" the person said again, I ignored them and turned to my side. "Come on Am, its already 9:30" the person said, I felt the person shake me then they said "You've brought ths upon youreself brother"

Next thing I knew I felt cold water sliding down my back and forehead, I quickly rolled out of my bed and glared at the now laughing sister of mine. "I warned you, now go take a shower and get ready we're going shopping" she said with a small giggle then left the room. I got up from the floor and walked to my closet and dresser grabbing the clothes I needed before I headed to the bathroom.

After fixing the water to my liking I hopped in the shower ~Censored...Ten minute time skip~ I looked at myself in the mirror giving myself the ist smile I had. "Damn I look good" I told the mirror, I wore some black Levis (slightly sagging) and a Batman shirt. To finish the look I wore a leather jacket and some Batman comic converse. Heading to the kitchen I saw Victoria and Yubin talking.

Yubin wore a simple white shirt with a black vest over it, a pair of grey skinny jeans, a gold necklace, two braclets on her left wrist and a pair of black converse. My sister had on some pink skinny jeans, a white shirt with a pink smiley face, she wore her hair down in two braids and white converse. Victoria looked at me then to Yubin. "You guys ready?" She asked then passed both of us and waited at the door.

"I'll drive" I said picking my keys off key holder, I opened the door and motioned the two to go outside the door. I closed the door and locked it then followed them to the parking lot. I stopped in front of a black Chevy Impala 1967.

"Damn Am, I love this car. How much did you buy it for?"Yubin asked sliding her hand over the door handle. I unlocked the door and sat inside turning the car key listening to the soft purr of the engine. Victoria sat in the passanger seat leaving Yubin the backseat, "It was ethir 41 or 42 grand" I said looking at Yubin through the mirror, she widened her eyes and nodded at me.

Yubin found out I owned some bussiness when I left some of my papers around the house once when she visited. She promised she wouldn't tell and told me she was part of the 'Wondergirls". I wasn't very surprised when she told me because I had seen one of their videos on tv, when I saw Yubin I put it off as a look-a-likes. I'm actually surprised none of my friends and paparizzi found out.

I guess she was staying under the radar, we both kept each others secrets if you haven't guessed yet. My thoughts were cut short when I heard Victoria's phone ring. I focused on the highway I was on and took the exit on 67 ignoring the on going conversation Victoria was having.

I saw her from the corner of my eye sigh and rest her head on the window. "What's wrong?" Yubin asked looking at my sister.

"Nothing just a small bussiness problem"she said looking out the window. "We're here" I annouced driving into the car garage, after we parked I followed the two girls to the entrance of the mall.

"Come on, let's go to H&M" suggested Victoria pointing to the store on the second floor, I really wanted to go to Lids to buy a new hat but the look from Victoria told me to follow. The three of us went in the store and seperated. I went to the mens department, Victoria looked at some dresses and Yubin well she went to the register and started to flirt with the girl there. I found a black cardigan with white stripes that I liked so I went to go find my sister who just came out the dressing room. "Find anything" I asked her, she shook her head no,

Yubin came over to us smiling with a piece of paper in her hand. Victoria and I shook our heads at the girls action but when my sister turned around I gave my friend a fist bump. The same thing happened when we went to the stores, I found something, my sister didn't and Yubin walked out with numbers. After a couple hours of this my sister finally found something, Tori wouldn't let us see what she had bought so I was trying to see. She is my sister after all and I can't let guys staring at her if she was a piece of meat. After thirty minutes I forgot about my sisters clothing and headed to Lids. Yubin and I quickly went in the store getting a 59 Dogers for me and Yubin got a Chicago Bulls hat. Next we went to a resturant inside the mall hoping to eat but their was a fifteen minute wait.

So that's what we did, I walked around with Yubin talking to any cute girls we passed while Victoria waited at the resturant. I looked down at my phone seeing a text from Jessica asking what I was doing, I quickly replied back telling her I was at the mall. Looking up from my phone I saw Yubin talking to girls, I watched her work her magic until I felt someone bump into me, turning around I saw a blond haired girl on the ground.

"I'm sorry Ms." I told the girl reaching my hand out to help her, when she was standing I picked up her bags handing them to her, she smiled a eyesmile at me and thanked me. I felt my jaw drop when I recognized who she was. "Tiffany?"...the girl looked at me and had a surprised face

. "Hey Amber what are you doing here?" She asked, "I'm here with my sister and Yubin" I told her. I saw her eyes brighten when I said Yubin, and told me she was waiting for Jessica to get back from the restroom. We kept talking until we saw Jessica, she ignored me and squinted her eyes looking in the fountains direction.

"Hey Llama isn't that Yubin" she finally said pointing to my friend who was talking to mulitiple girls.

I didn't say nothing to ethir girl, I felt a dark aura behind me coming from Tiffany. Yubin saw me and excused herself from the girls walking towards me, she didn't notice Tiffany or Jessica behind me because she showed me a couple new numbers in her phone along with the girls picture.

I noticed that after a few mintues my friend stopped talking and froze. "H-Hey F-F-Fany"