Rule 1: Break Any Rule and I Break You.

So You Want To Date My Sister?

I looked at the first rule and couldn't help but chuckle. It was something I could see Jessica saying. I know Jessica was overprotective of her sister, she's proved it a number of times but she shocked me once when I was in middle school with Krystal. It was in the middle of the year and word got out that I liked the mini ice princess and trust me when I say this in just two maybe three hours Jessica found out.

I was pretty scared, I mean she was in highschool and those glares she would give out could've sent the devil a run for his money. Well anyways after Jessica found out, I saw two guys in suits walking towards me the next day after school. They gave me a orange envelope and told me that Jessica wanted me to open it as soon as I got home and fill it out, after I do that to bring it back to the school and wait for the two guys to come pick it up.

I ran home that day not bothering to say anything to my older sister Victoria, I went straight to me room and locked the door. Alright now I know you guys won't believe me but inside the envelop was a application. Yes a application for when you sign up for a job well, this one it was to be Krystal's boyfriend. It was werid I'm telling you but I filled it out, I

had to get Victoria to sign it since my parents had passed a few years ago. When my sister read the boyfriend application she began to laugh a bit saying that she's never seen one of these and things like that.

The next morning I waited for the two guys in the suits, they came and picked up the envelope like they said and I never saw them again.

A month later Krystal and I started to hang out a lot we became good friends for the rest of the year until Krystal came up to me one day saying we couldn't hang out anymore, I tried to find out why we couldn't be friends but she would always ignore me. Since then I would work out, play basketball and go to school.

Since then nethier Jungs would find the need to have some sort of contact with me until now. I guess I must've done something right because now Jessica Jung gave me these list of rules, because now I qualify to be Krystal Jung's boyfriend.