Time spent with my Sister.

So You Want To Date My Sister?

A hour passed at the cafe so Yubin and I decided to go back home...Yubin had her car parked outside my apartment and I saw that her car was still there, guess Minho and Key left. I watched Yubin drive until I could no longer see her car then I went inside.

Victoria was on the couch with her laptop and texting someone, she looked my way and smiled before saying

"Well today was exciting hm? Come here Am" she patted to the empty space next to her. I sat next to her and felt her touch my face, I winced slightly. Guess I forgot I had gotten punched with all the things that happened today.

Victoria looked at me knowingly and sighed, she walked to the kitchen taking out the ice pack and placed it on my face. "Friend or not kick their , I will not allow my brother to be injured. If its a girl tell me and I will kick their . Do you understand" she said her eyes filled with anger and care.

I nodded knowing she was being overprotective. I decided to change the subject and said to her "There's a fair coming on Thursday, I know that you like them and I'll be going with a few friends. You should Tori"...

She looked slightly hesistant and shook her head "Alright tomarrow is Wedsnday so we'll go buy clothes for the fair". I held back a groan in protest and said okay, I saw my sister smile which caused me to smile.

She turned her attention back to the laptop while I snuck the remote from her and turned to a random show it had a guy stealing food from other peoples food at a buffet. I later learned they had a marathon going on and the show was called 'Impratical Jokers'.