First Day Dramas

Falling for trouble makers named EXO

your pov

"SOYEON YOUR BETTER BE UP WHEN I GET THERE!"i heard myungsoo yell i groaned and got up and dressed into my clothes the one with the cap)

Then next thing you know 'BAM' myungsoo bursted through my door "YAH dont break my door im ready!"i yelled at him he looked at me like this 'O.O' "ahh wow your up for once come on everyone is ready"he said smiling and heading downstairs i nodded heading downstairs "Sup bro's!"i say looking at EXO *Thats what they call them selves right? im right.*.Theyre reaction was 0.0 and O-O i looked at the guy name D.O his eyes got bigger! "WOW D.O i didnt know your eyes can get any bigger than it already is! hah i should call you owl oppa!"i said smiling at my thought he made a face and everyone bursted into laughter "i wouldnt talk you guys..i got nicknames for you guys too."i said crossing my arms they all looked at me in fear i only smiled and headed to school with everyone following behind me.

No one Pov

You guys where walking and laughing talking then once you reached the gates you all stopped and your smiles turned into galres and cooly walked to class 

"yah! who are those es walking with our kingka oppas!"a girl yelled loud enough for us to hear 

"Unnie dont say that they are the most feared girl flower group ever"said a girl in a scared voice making you smirk

"i dont ing care their probably sleeping with them or sumething!"the other exclaimed

"unnnie please!"the ther two said 

"GIRLS we are queenkas! they should respect US!"she said she smirked and put out her foor for you to trip on but being the smart person you arm you step on her foot making her yelp "Call us es s again and ill kill you"you said coldly glaring at her.

"OOPPA! do you see what shes doing to me?! Lay OPPA HELP ME!" the girls shouted he only glared at her "Dont call me oppa ever...again and why its your fault.lol"he said smiling at her and walking with EXO ,sungjong and the girls she glared at you from behind you guys entered class "Explain why your late on your second day"the teacher asked glaring at them "But we dont need a reason"you said and the guys agreed "D-did you just talk back to me?"he asked looking scared twords soyeon "You see its not talking back.Its explaining"you said looking at the teacher with a piercing gaze he merely nods "Please s-si-it"he says turning to the board they smile amused and go in the back ad sit down.

"Wow was he afraid of you noona?"kai asked

"Yep Better be"you said 

"Wow girls you leave legends in your schools!"chen exclaimed looking at his phone 

"It says...Six beautiful girls fool people by theyre pretty selves but what people are to blind to see is that their a school gang! Kim SOyeon is the most dangerous or should i say deadliest she put two people in the hospital because they hit one of her best friend Hyuna-"chen was cut off my a sudden slam of the door the teacher left -.-

"as i was saying..her best friend hyuna they have been known as the school gang name trouble makers They have been expelled by 9 schools already they left legends at each school but they carry along bad records at school..BEWARE OF THE SIX MADUSAS!"chen finished giggling at 'six madusas' "Wow you guys-"he was cut off again chen was getting mad "Hey lookie here its the dork sungjong"someone said you looked twords sungjongs direction theyre were about...15 guys! "leave me alone"he said looking down "scared? hah what you gonna do nerd"the guys said poking sungjong "ill call my sister and her friends-"he was cut off "ohh wow im so scared"he said you stood up and walked over there "Why are you bullying my brother?"you asked glaring at him the guys looked at you and smirked.

"wow hey y~"a guy says you scoff and kick the leader and falls back pushing all his boys out and into the back falling on their asses "dont mess with my brother"you said glaring at him "ill make you mine whatch"he said getting up and walking with his posse behind him you turned around and walked back to sungjong to talk to him and you sat right in his usnlight making it shine on you.

Lay Pov

*Wow shes to confident brave and smart her features are so..so* "Beautiful..."i said making the guys look at me with wierd faces "Whos is chips hyung"sehun asked "No one..."i said playing with my phone *No i cant be falling in love with her.*

End of Lay pov.

 

 


HEY sorry i didnt have any other member talk or anythin but some chapters will be like this ^^