Ditch Date

Falling for trouble makers named EXO

Lay pov

i looked at her wrist in class as she was sleeping the teacher left for a meeting so suho was watching the class everyone styaed quiet and chatted.I gritted my teeth thinking to myself why i slapped my angel her cheek was red and her knees had cause on it which was showable cause of her skinny jeans i tapped her cheek her eyebrows furrowed and she stirred and murmerd something like pay?whatever i poked her side maiing her flinch "wake up"i said she shook her head slightly i chuckled she pouted "If you dont wake up ill kiss you"i said she still didnt move i smirked and leaned in and kissed her lip gently her eye shot open and she pulled back i laughed at her "yah i thought you were joking"she exclaimed making EXO look at her "what did he do?"baekhyun asked "He ki-"i put my hand over i pinched her i pulled away her face was like >:| i chuckled and grabbed her hand "What?"she asked flustered "Lets ditch just the two of us"i said she thought and nodded.

we left grounds and told EXO and the girls to bring our stuff home i was still holding her hand "What do we call this?"she asked i smiled "Ditch date"i said she blushed lightly i smiled and entered a ice cream shop "What flavor do you want?"i asked taking her to the counter putting my arm around her making sure all the guys got the message "mmm chocolate"she said i smiled "my favorite aswell"i said she smiled "Hi can i get two vanilla ice creams please ajumma"i said she smiled and nodded "No you just copied me"soyeon said the lady giggled "What an adorable couple"she said we both blushed.

she served it to us we both thanked you but we didnt know that EXO and the girls followed us.

"Yah soyeon-ah~ feed me~"i said she made a face "You have your own two hands on ice cream"she said and pouted but fed me anyways i scooped up some and held it infront of her she blushed i smiled she opened i put it in and quickly pulled the spoon out of and i kissed her her eye widened she was crimson red i melted the ice cream with out lip warmth she then joined the kiss.

We both kept kissing every couple started kissing i slipped my tounge into she blushed but responded we still kissed but we pulled away when shadows casted above us.We both looked up and saw EXO and the girls infront of us "Kim Soyeon..Explenation bout kiss"hyuna said she blushed we stood up i pulled to me "SO~ are we official?"i asked cutely she blushed and nodded cutely i smiled and pecked her lip The two maknaes gagged i only made a face..I finally HAVE MY GIRL.