Chapter 7

Falling for trouble makers named EXO

Narrater pov

You sat beside lay because your body acter before your mind so you dealt with it *yes its hard to sit by your crush and yes i did say lay is my crush but who would like a trouble maker like me?* 

You fell asleep with your face facing lay with your cheek being squished lay chuckled at your face *sigh its so hard sitting by yoou soyeon-ah because your my crush*he said as the bell ran he started poking your cheek "lay.Stop"you said furroring your eyebrows "Fine if you wanna miss lunch"he siad shrugging getting up you immediatly got up by the word lunch you packed your stuff and folowed everyone they laughed at you "Buttholes~ dont be mean -.-"you said you guys entered the canteen and sat down with your lunch.

"yah your in our seat!"a girls squeaked you looked at her "Why are you yelling"you asked camly "because your deaf"she siad smirking you furrowed your eyebrows "But how can i be deaf if im talking to you right now"you asked smirking she realized that was stupid "JUST MOVE YOUR IN OUR SEATS"she yelled you glared at her "Did you buy this chair?"you asked "No but"you cut her off "Is your name on this chair?Is this not the only chair in the canteen?No so sit your fatass down and stuff your face"you said pointing to a table away from them.


IK IK IK its short im sorry i ran out of ideas.