Chapter 9

Falling for trouble makers named EXO

Lay pov

"First a slap now a punch...whats next you gonna kill me?"she asked i felt my self tearing she started walking away then she said "Oh you can still stay just dont talk to me"she said flipping us off once she was gone i let it all out i started crying kris hyung came and hugged me "hyung i dont want this anymore i want to talk to...i need to hear her voice"i said sobbing we started walking away from school we entered the house only to find everyone in soyeons room she was on the floor she heard the front door open and kicked her room door closed.

End of lay pov

Narrater pov

You the girls woke up early because you didnt want to go to school with EXO you guys got dressed and went downstairs talking and you guys entered the kitchen and saw EXO there talking you girls looked at them and slowly made their way to the fridge you got your drinks and were about to head out until lay grabbbed your wrist you snatched it back and stormed out with the girls following EXO left 5 minutes after.

You all got to school then the queenkas came up to you "tch jealous that he likes me?"jiyeon asked you you looked up "No why should i care?"you asked "Oh because you like him"she said smirking you where about to hit her but she saw EXO and rushed to them "Oppa~ she was going to hit me"she whined they looked at you sehun bent down and whispered something she smiled and came up to you and slapped you you scoffed and looked at sehun he had a 'pleasse dont be mad look' then you looked at her her expression read 'i shouldnt had listened to sehun' she started backing closer to EXO "wait ill do anything please!"she yelled you stopped and raised an eyebrow "anything?"you asked she nodded you looked at lay "Go ahead"you said motioning to him and jiyeon he nodded "Jiyeon i want you to stay away from us"lay said "WHAT?! NO OPPE ANYTHING BUT THAT"she said "No you said you would do anything"he said she thinked "Only prove to me that you love someone else then ill leave you alone"she said he nodded and smiled she stormed away he looked at you and said "Thanks"he said you looked at him and raised your eyesbrows "SOO~ now shes out of our hair our we friends again~?"sehun you looked at him silly "well you stold her to slap me?"you asked smiling he only hid behind luhan "Mianhaeyo"he said you chuckled and nodded along with the girls"Yeah we can be friiends again"hyuna said smiling then your bandages fell off of your fist "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??"EXO said in unision "Oh i kinda punched the wall"you said rubbing your neck.