Meeting Them

Falling for trouble makers named EXO

Your pov

"SOYEON-AH! WAKE UP ITS RIN UNNIE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL NOW"rin shouted through the phone "Aniyo i cannot family emergency"i said grogginly through the phone "BWOH like what?"she asked "sungjong and Myungsoo oppa are sick"i said lying "Ahh my jongie and soo soo are sick..Noooo~ but fine we'll come over if there important news"she said "Ahh ara~ I know you miss myungsoo oppa so come quick"i said smirking "Yah~ shh about that..but gotta go at school"she said closing the door "ye bye"i said hanging up, i sighed "SUNGJONG MYUNGSOO I CHALLENGE YOU GUYS!"I shouted brushing my hair "OK!!"they yelled in unision.

No one Pov

"Yah rin-ah wheres soyeon-ah"hyuna asked walking to the office glaring at people who called us bad names kyunghee pushed open the door and walked up to the lady "hey lady can we get our schedules and the one for kim soyeon"she said blankly, she nodded her head we all sighed and leaned on the counter.

Luhan pov

We were walking when kris held his arm infront of all us "What the hell hyung?!"sehun asked mad looking at his bubble tea on the floor madly "Look"was all he said we traveled looking and then we landed on 5 beautiful asses "sss y"kai said biting his lip i only smirked "c'mon lay kris kai baekhyun chanyeol~"i said as were walking to as they walked out and stopped infront of us.

No one pov

"Hey y~"luhan said approching the girls they looked up "Us?"hyuna asked "of course you guys~"kris said smirking "God i wish soyeon was here"kyunghee mumbled "whos soyeon~"kai asked raising an eye brow "our maknae shes at home now if you excuse us were going to class"rin said walking to their class.

What they didnt know was that they had the same class as them they walked in and so did EXO everyeone was already seated "Yah there suppose to be another one"said the teacher "family emergency" chanye said the teacher nodded "Alright sit"he said they nodded and picked seats "Alright students..We are having a project and we already asked your parents so you all will be partnered with two people and you will live with one of the patners for the whole year"he said looking at their reactions he smirked "well your partners are hweyon kris xiumin hyuna luhan baekhyun rin tao sehun chanye chanyeol Suho kyunghee D.O kai soyeon Lay chen...Yuri jessica yoona taeyeon tiffany seohyun yoseob gayoon jiyoon"he said smiling "alright so girls you can leave and go tell soyeon take your partners with you"he said pointing to the door they got up and left heading to the kim mansion.

They walked for 15 minutes and stood infront of the kim mansion the boys eyes widened in shock .

Then all of a sudden gun shots could be heard "OMG WHATS THAT LETS GO IN THE HOUSE!"kyunghee screamed everyone piled into the house then more could be heard and this time in the house "AAHH! where are they?!"rin screamed tearing "Umm right there there playing a game"sehun said poiting to the couch only to find soyeon playing games with sungjong and myungsoo .

Sungjong nudged soyeon "What?"she asked playing killing everyone in her path "Guest"he said killing everyone aswell "Man"she said pausing the game turning her head twords them "Gosh yes"soyeon asked hweyon annoyed "Yeah family emergency"rin said folding her arms "Yeah well i was to lazy to walk there"soyeon said eating a lollipop "and who are they and why do they have a suitcase"myungsoo asked raising an eyebrow "well...Theres a project and we each have two partners yours is lay and chen and the partners have to stay at one partners house so yean.."rin said "K and you guys wanna stay here at ma place?"soyeon asked raising and eyebrow they nodded "Fine."she said "Oh and they tred hitting on us"hyuna said pouting "Ahh ok well dont touch them or youll regret it "soyeon said glaring at the guys "O-ok"they replied "good now go pick your rooms"she said unpasing the game killing everyone again.


alright so i might edit things kay! wub you guys