Anyeong! I'm Park Ethan

Angels N' Demons {New Co-Ed Group}

Ethan added to the poster :D

 

 

It was close to midnight when KyungJae woke up because of his headache.

He went downstairs were he saw Hyerin fully awake.

 

“Not yet sleepy?” KyungJae asked as he sat next to Hyerin, she nodded her head and sighed.

 

“Oppa…” She began.

 

“Yeah?” He grabbed the remote and turned the television on.

 

“Are we going to meet him?” KyungJae froze from his spot, not able to reply her question.

 

“I see…I can’t wait to meet him” She smiled at him weakly before getting up from her seat.

 

“Where are you going?” He finally spoke up, not expecting an answer from Hyerin.

 

“Outside…I need some air wanna tag along?” Kyungjae smiled and nodded, he turned the television off and went outside.

 

“You know what its fun if we’re all together…I remember the first day we all met as if we see each other as a strangers and You and Youngjae are fighting over the girl you like and that was Eunhee”  Kyungjae chuckled softly as he recall all the silly stuffs he and Youngjae done.

 

“I wonder what will happen to us 10 years after, will be still friends?”

 

“Of course! Come here you’re such an emotional” KyungJae pulled Hyerin into a tight hug were Hyerin felt safe and warm.

 

“I wish it’s always like this” She whispered.

 

“I also wish that” He patted her head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

{Next Day}

 

“Hey guys you’re finally awake!” Darren said and handed KyungJae a coffee.

 

“Guys look descendants gave us chocolates….” Taeyin and Yoohae jumped in joy as they ate the chocolate happily.

 

“Yah stupid brats! early in the morning you’re eating chocolates!” Eunhee said and snatched the chocolates from the girls which she received a pout from the girls.

 

“Jihwan-ah where’s my egg!!!” YoungJae groaned in annoyance as he spank Jihwan’s who was busy talking with someone on his cellphone.

 

“Yah don’t touch my you idiot!” Jihwan stuck his tongue out and run upstairs before YoungJae kill him.

 

Hyerin and Kyungjae felt uncomfortable as if their other group mates are acting weird right now.

 

KyungJae sighed and said “Guys stop pretending” He blurted out.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Stop pretending you’re okay if you’re not” He said angrily, he hated it when someone lying to him especially if it’s too obvious.

 

“W-were not pretending, okay? W-we’re just…”

 

“Just acting?” Hyerin asked irritatingly and left the kitchen.

 

“I’m sorry hyung…we’re just trying to accept the fact we will have another member” Darren said with an apologetic look on his face and easily melts Kyungjae’s heart.

 

“I understand! We will meet HOT and……..Ethan at 8 so be ready guys” Everyone nodded in disbelief and headed to their own room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

{Hot Entertainment}

 

Their heart was thumping faster as if it will pop out from their chest.

Are they nervous? Excited? Or happy?

 

Once they reached the office everyone just stared at each other, trying to suppress their nervousness.

 

“Should I knock?” Jihwan asked and everyone nodded.

 

But before he knock they heard a voice, an angel voice to be exact, coming inside the office the voice was singing Don’t say good bye by dbsk and it suits his voice, the melody was perfect and he can harmonize his voice with the instruments as if they were listening in a peaceful place called heaven.

 

Since their curiosity took over it they opened the door without knocking and they saw HOT sitting on the couch while a petite boy standing in front of them, singing. He must be the one who sang the song.

 

HOT was surprised at the sudden appearance of Angels N’ Demons but smiled when they saw them looking at the boy.

 

“Is he…..?”

 

Heejun smiled.

 

“Guys I want you to meet Park Ethan” Heejun said and tapped Ethan’s shoulder, the boy smiled at them.

 

On the other hand

 

They froze. They didn’t thought he was Ethan he looks like an angel and his voice too…

 

“Anyeong! I’m Park Ethan nice to meet you…hope we all get along” They finally hear his angelic voice again.

 

Their cold heart just melts when they heard it but will they still accept him.

 

“Yah! Not welcoming him” Heejun raised his eyebrows and glared at AND.

 

“Hi! We are Angels N’ Demons” They said awkwardly but they receive a smile from the younger boy.

 

“I’m happy because I finally met you”

 

TBC