I'm sorry

Angels N' Demons {New Co-Ed Group}

 

Chapter 11: I’m sorry

 

‘I’ll do anything to make you like me’ those exact words that had bugged Ahrin’s mind.

 

-Flashback-

 

After the other members went inside the car, Ahrin went inside to check Ethan out and ask him if he change his mind but what she heard made her, and they look bad.

 

“I’ll do anything to make you like me” She stared at the boy slumped onto his knees, covering his pretty face with his palm. Was he crying? She tried to move any muscles but they were frozen.

 

“Ahrin-ah! Are you coming or what?” Ahrin looked at BoA and smiled weakly, she one last time look at the young boy and walk away from him.

 

“I’m sorry” She breathed out.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Jihwan notice his donsaeng, Ahrin, pacing all day. So he asked her.

 

“Hey Ahrin-ah are you fine? You look so pale” Jihwan said and raised his hands to meet with her forehead. She was not that hot.

 

Ahrin glared at TaeYin before saying something. “I’m fine! I’m just thinking some important things”

 

“Is it a good idea leaving Ethan alone there? Well he tried to adjust his surroundings but us, we give him cold shoulders”

 

Long Pause

 

Everyone was quiet not releasing any kind of sound, Ahrin sighed as the other members looked away from her.

 

“He didn’t so something bad to us but why?” She murmured before looking outside.

 

YoungJae feel the same way but he can’t express it because he is afraid that the others might hate him. He even can’t forget the first time he saw Ethan, the first boy who made him smile truly.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Hey kid are you lost?” YoungJae asked, the small boy looked at him and smiled.

 

“Uhh Yes this is my first time here so um can you tell me which way out?” YoungJae chuckled, the boy looked so cute when pouting while scratching the back of his head. So adorable!

 

“You go straight there then go to the left then to the left again and to the right then go downstairs and there you will see the exit! Get it?” He wanted to laugh but he doesn’t want to hurt the boy, those pretty doe eyes glistening like a diamond.

 

“But Ahjussi I didn’t get it, can you please show me the way” The boy pouted again as he start playing with his hand.

 

“Fine but don’t call me Ahjussi again” The boy nodded excitedly. “So what is hyung’s name?”

 

He smiled. Did he just smile?

 

“Why do you want to know?” He said and started walking, the boy followed him.

 

“I just want to know the kind and helpful hyung’s name, people here keeps on ignoring me” Again he pouted. Is he even a girl to pout like that?

 

“I guess you are too annoying that’s why they ignore you” This time he stick out his tongue and hit his arm playfully.

 

“So what is hyung’s name?”

 

“YoungJae, Jung YoungJae” He smiled sweetly, making YoungJae smile a bit.

 

“Are you also training here, YoungJae hyung?” He asked softly, making YoungJae soften he liked it when someone calling him hyung.

 

“Not anymore”

 

“Why? Is hyung going somewhere else? Is that mean I won’t be able to see hyung again?” He frowned he turn his gaze outside. Is he really frowning?

 

“So here’s the exit, good bye” The boy nodded and walked out.

 

“Wait I forgot your name?!!” But he left already. “Who was that angel?”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

He smiled, remembering that day he can’t say he will debut soon.

 

‘Months have passed but he still remember me but I can’t forget the face’

 

-Flashback-

 

The HOT left already, leaving Angels N’ Demons and the new member. YoungJae was really shock at the first time he heard about adding a member and it was Ethan.

 

“…hyung…” he called youngjae softly, everyone in the room looked at YoungJae.

 

“You know him YoungJae?” YoungJae caught off guard he can’t choose between the two.

 

“Ani I don’t know him” He said and looked at Ethan whose eyes was starting to get wet. YoungJae bit his lips, the face he can’t forget it he felt sorry.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

{Ethan’s POV}

 

It’s been an hour since they left me alone.

 

“Will they like me?” I asked.

 

I laughed as I remember how YoungJae hyung ignored me. “I guess he forgot me already” I smiled bitterly.

 

RING. RING. RING.

 

I looked at the caller ID, it was my noona.

 

-Phone conservation-

 

Me: Yobosayo?

Sunny: How’s my little donsaeng?

Me: ….fine

Sunny: Really?....So they like you? I’m happy with that

Me: Yes, they are nice and caring.

Sunny: You know Ethan that’s not the answer I want to hear from you

Me: What do you mean?

Sunny: I hate liars

Me: I’m not lying……

Sunny: ……

Me: Honestly, they don’t like me.

Sunny: I know don’t worry noona will be always here for you! Fighting

Me: I love you noona

Sunny: I love you too, take care then.

Me: I’ll hung up now

 

-End of Phone conversation-

 

 

Sorry for the late update....busy! Next chapter will be Jihwan's life so yeah.....One chapter per character