Too good to be a rookie

Angels N' Demons {New Co-Ed Group}

 

Chapter 5:   Too good to be a rookie
 
After the party, Angels N’ Demons went home safely but they thought Hyerin was missing. The drunken leader didn’t even know that she was missing and now he was scolding by their manager.
 
“Yah! Are you even listening to me? Look at you, you don’t even know what I’m saying. Next time don’t drink too much” Their manager said and left KyungJae and Darren’s room.
 
“Now where should I find that Hyerin” He ruffled his hair in annoyance and let his body fall on the couch. It’s already late and she’s not calling.
 
{Next Day}
 
“5 MORE MINUTES!!!” KyungJae and Darren grunted, Darren quickly hid his head under the pillow, covering his ears by the sudden wake up alarm.
 
“Oppa! You need to wake up” TaeYin cried as her legs collapse and she fell on the ground. She hugged her knees and cried.
 
KyungJae and Darren heard their donsaeng’s sobs and immediately sat up in their bed. KyungJae put his bare foot on the cold floor and without hesitant he went to TaeYin’s level and patted her back.
 
“Why are you crying? What’s the problem?” KyungJae asked softly, hugging TaeYin tight and let her hold him tighter.
 
“H-Hyerin…unnie…i..is…missing” She said between the sobs. KyungJae stared at her for a moment until he realized what she said.
 
“What do you mean missing?” He asked, putting his both hands at TaeYin’s shoulder as he shook it harshly.
 
“Yah hyung! You’re hurting her” Darren immediately went to KyungJae and pushed him away from TaeYin.
 
“When all of you got home Hyerin unnie is not with you” KyungJae tried everything to recall all the things what happened last night but a single event he can’t remember except Jiyeon.
 
“Maybe she’s just goofing around or maybe she went to her parent’s house” Darren said, wiping TaeYin’s tears by his thumb. “If she’s there she suppose to call us” 
 
{Downstairs}
 
“Auntie…I’m YoungJae…is your daughter, Hyerin there?.....no?...uh! well she’s missing after the party…don’t worry we will find her…yes we will call you if we found her” YoungJae sighed in frustration as he already called all of her relatives. 
 
“what shall we do?” Yoohae asked, she wanted to help too, being young is not an excuse.
 
The door slammed open as they thought it was Hyerin.
 
“We…we looked e..verywhere but…we...can’t find…her” Jihwan said between his pants while Eunhee and Ahrin’s legs gave up.
 
“I never thought people outside recognize us…are we that popular already?” Eunhee said, and with all her strength she pushed herself up from the ground.
 
“I’M HOME!!!!” A squeaky voice said, everyone’s attention turn to the owner of the voice. 
 
Wrong timing Hyerin….
 
“You brat! Where did you go…you almost killed us by worrying about you! Did you do that on purpose and if its let me kill you” KyungJae said, running downstairs and gave Hyerin a playful smacked on the head.
 
“Oppa!” Hyerin cried in pain and pushed KyungJae harshly, making him fall on the ground.
 
“So princess where the heck did you go?” Darren asked.
 
“Well…I…honestly someone kidnapped me and his name is handsome prince and that’s all I know” 
 
“Is he in the party also?” Jihwan asked and Hyerin nodded her head.
 
“Is he a celebrity?” She nodded her head once again.
 
“What did he do to you?”
 
“Please stop asking so many question I want to take a rest and later we will have a performance at Inkigayo so don’t waste your energy on asking me…gosh! Give me a break, will you?” Everyone stared at her, they are not used at this kind of situation especially when Hyerin burst out in anger.
 
{Inkigayo}
 
Ahrin tried to talk with Hyerin but she was ignored. Everyone was upset and can’t stand their umma acting like this.
 
“Angels N’ Demons your turn” The PD called and they went to the stage.
 
While performing, the PD and the other staffs were amazed by their strong vocals. They are too good to be a rookie they sounded like a professional it surely does and no doubt HOT trained them.
 
After performing the PD came up to them and congratulated them.
 
{Days pass}
 
It’s been days when they perform at MuBank, Music Core, Inkigayo and M.Net Countdown but who wouldn’t believe that they just won in Music Bank. This is the first time in the history of Kpop that a Rookie group won the first rank in Music Bank and they are also one of the candidates of the newbie award along with other rookie groups.
 
“Manager hyung told us we will have a fan signing event tomorrow so be ready! We gained a lot of fans” KyungJae said.
 
“Yeah! Yeah! We gained a lot of antis too” Ahrin said and pouted, right now she is reading a fanfic about them but mainly Hyerin and KyungJae. 
 
Few days ago when their fans started to make Hyerin and KyungJae a couple in a fanfic, the two became awkward. And the boys hate the fact that their fans made a couple, making videos and stories in the internet made them throw the laptop or computer on the ground.
 
“I’m happy because we can see our Descendants (Fan club name)” YoungJae and Eunhee said.
 
“Oh by the way Eunhee are you and Siwon together for real?” TaeYin asked curiously, it’s been 3 days since the two keeps on meeting secretly.
 
“Y-yeah”
 
“Good for you…where’s Jihwan?” Darren asked.
 
{Somewhere}
 
“So Jonghyun hyung what do you want me to do?” Jihwan asked, blushing a bit when Jonghyun gave him a killer smile.
 
“Don’t worry it will be easy” Jonghyun smirked. “Did your group members now that you’re gay?” He shook his head.
 
“You want to date me right?” Jihwan nodded innocently.
 
“Then I want you to tell them that you are gay!”
 
“Bwoh?! I can’t….I mean I’m not planning to tell them” 
 
“Then let’s end it here”
 
“B-but…fine I’ll tell them”
 
“That’s my boy” Jonghyun said and pinched Jihwan’s cheeks, Jihwan wants to be with him but how about his image…so frustrating.