Getting Wild Prt. 1

Angels N' Demons {New Co-Ed Group}

Chapter 3: Getting Wild prt 1

 

{Darren’s POV}

 

I was the first one to wake up among the members while they are still sleeping on their rooms. I didn’t bother to disturb them since I know they are too tired. I’m not really good at cooking but I need to do my best like my sister do, she is the one who cooks for me. How I love homemade foods.

 

I made a simple meal such us eggs, bacons and hotdogs. I prepared everything on the table, Kyungjae never like milk so I bought Juice for him. Then everything was settled, I wait for a few minutes until I heard footsteps.

 

I smiled when I saw Yoohae with her bed look and then Ahrin who was rubbing her eyes while yawning cutely then KyungJae who was stretching and behind him was Eunhee with her tousled hair that kinda suites her.

 

“Breakfast!!!” Yoohae exclaimed and run towards the food.

 

“You made all these? I’m proud of you” KyungJae said and sat on his assigned chair.

 

Hyerin, TaeYin, Jihwan, and YoungJae went downstairs with an awful look on their faces, maybe they didn’t have enough sleep.

 

We start eating and didn’t expect they loved the food then it turned silent.

 

{End of POV}

 

{Ahrin’s POV}

 

I’m not really used at the awkward moment between me and the members, I want to say something but my own mouth is not functioning right now as if I don’t own it.

 

“So what time are we going at the party?” Hyerin asked, looking at me then to KyungJae.

 

“The party starts at 8 so we are suppose to be there at 7:30” Eunhee said and we nodded in understand.

 

After breakfast I decided to watch television with Yoohae and Jihwan.

 

“Jihwan-ah I don’t want to watch that!” I whined while covering my eyes as the ghost suddenly appeared on the screen.

 

“But me and Yoohae are enjoying it don’t be kill joy” I sighed and left them, I saw TaeYin and YoungJae at the patio, playing with Bruno.

 

“I heard from HeeJun that we have a lot of fans” Youngjae said.

 

“Yeah and we gained antis too” TaeYin chuckled and start patting Bruno’s head.

 

“Do they write bad things in the internet?” I asked and they nodded their head.

 

‘I guess it’s not a bad start for us, few antis won’t hurt anyway’

 

{End of POV}

 

{Hyerin’s POV}

 

[7:09]

 

So here we are standing in front of the club and we can hear the loud music from the inside. We decided to go in and what we didn’t expect that everyone was clapping their hands, the lights turned to us and everyone was cheering our group name.

 

“Let’s welcome Angels N’ Demons” The host said.

 

Then the party begins.

 

We went on our separate ways, the young ones or let’s say the underage are with me while the boys are already at the dance floor with the other girl groups, speaking of girl groups I spotted Girls’ Generation, 4minute, f(x), Wonder Girls, Kara and other groups.

 

I glared at Ahrin who was gazing at the soju next to her. “Don’t think that I will allow you” I said and sat across to them, since I’m at the right age few drinks won’t hurt, right?

 

“Look at Jihwan and KyungJae they got all of their attention, they dance really well” Yoohae said, admiring the two boys that was dancing at the center.

 

“You must be Yoohae right? The maknae” I noticed she’s blushing who wouldn’t blushed when a SHINee member approach you.

 

“Um..I’m wondering if you…me…argh can you dance with me?” He said and start laughing at his own question. Of course our maknae nodded and followed Minho.

 

‘Lucky’

 

Then suddenly TaeYin run to YooHae and then the last thing I saw she was with Taemin.

 

“Oh my gosh Teen Top is coming this way” Ahrin said excitedly and kept on checking herself on the mirror.

 

“I don’t understand why you guys are so excited when a guy asked you for a dance” I rolled my eyes and kept drinking the soju. Am I bitter?

 

“Hello. L.Joe Imnida! Want to join me?” Ahrin nodded her head while L.Joe took her hands and when I blinked my eyes they are already dancing at the center.

 

“I guess me and you are the only one left behind?” I asked Eunhee but I didn’t receive any reply so I look back and saw her with Siwon already.

 

“Lol! I’m okay here….I rather be alone” I mumbled and start drinking my soju.

 

“A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be drinking soju if she doesn’t want to end up being ” The guy said and sat across to me.

 

“Are you asking me to have a dance with you?” I asked, I don’t know if I’m already drunk or my state of mind is functioning.

 

“Nope. I don’t want to dance with a girl who is already drunk. I hate it” I pouted and glared at him, then why is he here?

 

“What do you want?” I asked coldly. He’s face is too blurry I don’t know who celebrity is playing with me right now.

 

“Tsk! Tsk! Being cold right now? I don’t want anything but do you mind if I join you here?” I looked at him with a curious look. Did he mean it?

 

“Sure!”

 

“Thank You” I know this voice but I can’t remember who is this guy?

 

“Who are you?” I asked gently but he ignored my question. Then he suddenly picked me up and drag me somewhere.

 

{End of POV}

 

{KyungJae’s POV}

 

I stopped dancing when I felt my body is giving up already, I sat on the chair and checked the other members if they are doing fine.

 

Jihwan is still dancing with Jonghyun? Eunhee is chatting with Siwon, Ahrin is dancing with L.Joe, YooHae and  TaeYin are dancing with Minho and Taemin, Darren is at the corner drinking alone, YoungJae is having fun with Krystal,  and Hyerin….where is Hyerin? Must be outside.

 

“Hey I saw you earlier you’re good at dancing” A sweet voice said, I looked up and saw Taeyeon.

 

“Thank You.” I bit my lips and smiled at her.

 

“I watched your debut yesterday and I admit your group was the best rookie group I liked” She said, pouring a tequila on my glass.

 

I smiled again. “And I admit that you’re my favorite SNSD member” She blushed a bit and turn her head somewhere else. ‘Blushing eh?’

 

“So…do you have a girlfriend?” Is she really asking me that? I thought SNSD can’t have boyfriend…wait she’s not asking me to be her boyfriend.

 

“I used to have but she cheated on me” I saw her expression changed maybe she felt sorry for me.

 

“What’s with that look?” I asked softly.

 

“I-im sorry for asking” She said with an apologetic look on her face.

 

“Nah~ It’s in the past I don’t care about her anymore” I said truthfully and start drinking the tequila.

 

“Want to dance?” She asked and I nodded my head.

 

{End of POV}

 

Part 1 is over!

I’m really sorry about the grammar I don’t feel well right now and I don’t have a time to check my spellings or grammars but please bear with it.

 

‘Curious about the guy who took Hyerin?’

 

Teaser for Chapter 4

 

“You know what”

 

“What?”

 

“I like you”

 

“I know and you know what I think I love you”

 

“Can I kiss you?”

 

“Do you have to ask that? Go!”

 

--

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

“Secret”

 

“Please put me down”

 

“Please shut up or else I’ll you”

 

“Then do it! If you can”

 

“Yes I can…don’t regret it”

 

“Yah”

 

--

 

“Why are you alone?”

 

“None of your business!”

 

“Playing hard to get huh!”

 

“I’m not a girl”

 

“Yes but you ”

 

“You do? You’re drunk go to your group”

 

--

 

“Jonghyun-ah I like you”

 

“Huh? You’re a guy”

 

“So? Can’t I like you?”

 

“Yes you can”

 

“Can you love me?”

 

“In one condition”

 

“What is it?”

 

“You will do everything I say”

 

--